Thread: 3rd Rubi-Ka Bureaucrat Convention!

Post 3rd Rubi-Ka Bureaucrat Convention!

Good news, due to popular demand I'm going to organize a 3rd Rubi-Ka Bureaucrat Convention! Currently on the convention agenda is the current views of fellow crats on our partial "fixes". With the next one 13.4 with a crucial change to way charmed pets are handled, things are looking up. Satisified? Are we still the nerfed "lost profession" without a clear purpose or what to do with us? We will see.

Event: 3rd Rubi-Ka Bureaucrat Convention

Place: Rompa Bar in Omni-Entertainment

Date: December 21st, 2001.

Time: 21:00 GMT (1pm Pacific Standard Time)

Dimension: Rubi-Ka 1

Who may attend?: Anyone, all professions are welcome though if you have a bureaucrat character it is preferred if you attend with him or her of course.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I will be there
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

I will try to make it...Barring a change in the amnesty policy...As Clan not to welcome in Omni city's otherwise

I will be there, looking forward to meeting you all
    Vincent Stritzke
    Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka

Another Clan Crat will be there.

I hope that we'll have a deeper debate this time
    Persoue agent 205

Cool

I'll try to come too if I can find the place =)
    Im clanner so i dont know omni places very well but we'll see...

Denb
    Last edited by Pho-Ku; Dec 19th, 2001 at 12:33:52.

Rompa Bar

The Rompa Bar is just a bit southwest of Baboons. There is a ramp that leads up to the 2nd floor and a sign that says Rompa Bar. If you don't know where Baboons is let me know.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Count me in!

I'll be there.

Wonder if anyone will be wearing a crat suit?