Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The **** Oddities of AO.....

Originally posted by postbee
    Why Chemistry is so cheap for Enforcers?

Steroids, anabolics, amino acids, hormones, mushrooms, crack, blow and VITAMINS!!!

You got to have a good knowledge of Pharmaceutic to mix and take them ), but i guess FC moved that idea ahead and encorages Enforcers to make their own pills!
    Kinda handy, except you cant do much with a Chem, skill.

What else is bissare is why MAs have none of the agility buffs, and Agents have FG? (NO i am not asking to nerf agents, it's just an example).

It's like give Prodegeus strength buff to fixers.
    Funny is why agents dont even get GREEN rifle/aimedshot, their main skills.

Agents are very agile, and honestly FG and ES are the only good buffs agents themselves have. MA's are way too good as it is with buffs. I think if more buffs weren't self only it might be better!

MAs don't need FG buff. ALso of note MAs get that stick that raises agil +60, agents get a rifle that raises +30. So MAs arent that gimp on agil.

I'd swear my agent has green Rifle/AS. Is yours Opifex?
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

oh i got one, don't know if its been posted already

when you drop an item on the ceiling, it says, Item dropped on the ground. and not the ceiling!

agents have that cyan color for rifle/as not green
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

Actually, I'm not going to address skill color or allocation this post, I'm going to discuss the skills in particular.

-- What's the point in having the Navigation menu? Move Map Navigation to "Spying" and change the name of "Spying" to Survival, since those are really all Survival Skills.

-- Why do we have 3 Vehicle skills when people only really use two vehicles? Consolidate them into one Vehicle Skill and move it to Speed.

-- Adventuring and Swimming are perhaps the two most useless skills in the game. Swimming no one uses, but if it must stay, move it to Speed as well. As for Adventuring, find something better to do with it than backpack usage, and move it to Survival. Maybe let it increase rare loot chances, or make special hidden areas in missions that can only be opened with a B&E/Adventuring combo.

-- If we remove the Vehicle Water, Vehicle Ground, and Swimming spots, add something like Ecology, and make the likelihood of mob aggroing be related to someones Ecology skill.

Just some quick ideas. Not that they're likely to occur, but, some of these skills make you wonder what they were thinking.

Good valid ideas. There are a lot of wasted skills that none of my alts have increased. Adventuring is the main one, swimming is useless.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

ya well tons of corny stuff in game to many to mention. One that really grates me though is Engie bot repair nanos take bio met skills??? what the is that??? Bio on a chunk of metal?

dont give me the brain is organic trash either. I think the brain would be the last part to be damaged and you sure wouldnt be healing the brain of the bot first and not the huge metal frame. blah.

That is like a mech warriors mechanic being a certified MD.

Amenesty

Freedom is still alive on Rubi-ka, since clanners can choose to team with omnis. No one said Rubi-ka was a dictatorship although the OMNI organization would like to make it so. Were you in the game when the Amnesty was on? That was weird. Clanners and Omnis killing each other behind closed doors but the enemy guards wouldn't attack you...

I've expanded on the ideas I posted above in the Suggestions area. Please refer to this thread: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=51029 Thanks.

Krys

Originally posted by Mercatura
    (anyone got a spare Draw AC Invasive?)
    Maybe, give wobble a tell in game and i'll remember to check next time I'm on if you don't have it yet, I know i've got about 5 pawnbrokers

once you have pawnbrokers the only real use for the other line is in the boss room, no one but bosses hit for more than min damage against 5.5k ac.. so the nearly 7k you get with both lines running is handy, not to mention the debuff on the bosses... but i'm sure you know that already
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Arrow

Thanks but already got it

Even if you don't have the ncu the debuff part works so stacking both drains on a boss is a useful enough reason. Sometimes those RMs in there take a long time too. Occasionally I've encountered some that take longer to kill than the wimpy boss.

When you have a fixer in the team its fun getting hit for 300ish rad damage when your typical mk-wearer gets hit for 700+.

(oops did I say that? someone be sure to whine and have FC nerf that too, god forbid traders get something out of 116 ncu, can't have that)
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123