Thread: A Spoiled Brat?

Question A Spoiled Brat?

Has anyone seen the super uber mob "A Spoiled Brat" (nuteral) walking around omni-1 entertainment in the bronto burger area? I was on last night and this thing which looks like a solitus mp with 2 pillows walks in and the guards start attacking it....but the thing has a dmg sheild that reflects 1000points of dmg EVERY HIT! As soon as it appeared the omni-1 guards jumped on it, and ofcourse being the excellent omni employee I am, I assisted the guards....only the dmg shield killed all the guards, and anyone else who dared attack it. (Would have killed me too if I didnt zone into trade ) But it kept this up for about 20 minutes, there was an ark around who didnt know what was going on either....Just wanted to know if cozmik, cz, or anyone else knew what was up with that?

Could this have anything to do with upcoming story arcs or changes to be implemented in 14.5,14.6+?(An ICC scout?)
    Last edited by StarFury5; Aug 26th, 2002 at 23:31:11.
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

And seriously screwy..she doesn't respond 3/4ths of the time to anything..give her the tiem and half the time she eats it..I did OK but I watched three other fixers one night between them feed the thing a dozen leet dolls.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

I know at least one fixer got ticked off with the wretched brat and shot her to death, so I'm guessing the damage shield thing is new and doesn't work properly...

Cheers,

~R~

Hmm....that sounds like fun,
    maybe ill start an alt fixer
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.