Thread: Uh oh, do I need to post POSITIVE thread?

Thumbs up Uh oh, do I need to post POSITIVE thread?

Without fanfare it is here.

Story updates at the pace I expected from day one. Claims, counter-claims, political dodging, things happening on Rubi-Ka!

See what you made me do. Write a positive thread...

Now if we can just keep this going without disappearing again for two months. Maybe, just maybe, there is still a glimmering of hope for the story and action in Rubi-Ka.

Zarch and da chars

Q: Why did you buy the game?
    A: Because it looked good, setting was nice and the fact that there would be a story that we could shape in some minor ways but even more important than that, it would be "alive" because of that story.

Q: What was the biggest factor why you chose this game?
    A: 50/50 for look/story

Yes we need to compliment on how things are going so they don't feel underappreciated.
    Things are going great so far! I like how things are going. News reports and small in game events every week. Players affecting the storyline (look at what the Council of Ares has done). Some world changes according to story(ICC troops appearing in next patch). Keep up the good work.

Compliments! Yay us!

I'm getting a warm and fuzzy feeling, like there are fluttering butterflies in my tummy. It's all very strange and alien, but ever so nice.

Maybe this is the magical thing humans call "love"?

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. Things are a little better now than they used to be (thank God), and it seems as though we're heading in the right direction. Most of the news reports we write are linked to what's happened, is happening, or will happen *inside* the game. And we're also taking our cues from the players, who're doing an excellent job role-playing with the material we give them.

Back-patting all around. Come on, you deserve it.

-Ragnar

hey..... i'm roaming around.... I think the story is getting good, and the 'neutral angle' is also being involved, which is nice.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

The easy atrox approach

story good.

i'm staying.

SWG can have someone else's dollar.
    Crazynotion - Atrox Bureaucrat, RK1

Formerly posted as Mechanita

Re: The easy atrox approach

Originally posted by Crazynotion
    story good.

i'm staying.

SWG can have someone else's dollar.
    lol