Thread: OE and Armor Modifiers

OE and Armor Modifiers

I'm curious, if you OE armor that buffs things besides AC (BioMech's treatment and first aid buffs for example), do the OE rules apply to the non-AC buffs as well?
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Re: OE and Armor Modifiers

Originally posted by Glarawyn
    I'm curious, if you OE armor that buffs things besides AC (BioMech's treatment and first aid buffs for example), do the OE rules apply to the non-AC buffs as well?
    Nope. Only the AC is altered by OE rules.

Re: Re: OE and Armor Modifiers

Originally posted by Meligant
    Nope. Only the AC is altered by OE rules.
    Are you sure? Fixers in Grid Armor might say otherwise.

Fixers in grid armor says othervise because they want to make people believe they aren't as uber as they really are, and that traders / MPs really do have a chance 1:1.
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

For normal armor it's only ac, but I thought grid armor was diffrent..

My lvl 90 phixxer with GA2 (no I didn't buy it, I camped for 2 weeks) actually got hit afew times in a row from a lvl 130 mob when he was divested, usually only getting hit 1 or max 2 times when tanking, so I think something is diffrent..

Anyone tested more with GA and can confirm?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

i guarantee you 100% that add all def is affected by oe P

Grid Armor takes the hit to the DMS mod and AC when OE, but the +NCU/HP/Damage bonuses are not affected.

I've been Ransacked/Deprived many times while wearing GA1 in missions, solo and team, and the loss of DMS is pretty evident. Green mobs start hitting you more often, and yellow/reds hit you like you are nearly naked.

Granted, 25% or 50% loss of MK1's DMS is going to put you closer to normal DMS than it would if you lost 25% in a higher version, making a GA2+ Fixer a little more durable after going into OE mode.
    You can run, or you can die. If you run, you just die tired.