Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which professions need a LOVE PATCH-- desperately?

Re: Which professions need a LOVE PATCH-- desperately?

Originally posted by Brazil1985
    Yes, 1 in 6 players are now MAs. Doesn't that suggest something is wrong??

NEED Love Patch:

Traders (2nd least played)
    Bureaucrats (least played)
    Engineers

Could USE a Love Patch:

Nano-Techs
    Doctors
    Huh? I don't know why so less ppl play a trader or a doc, I think most new player don't choose on of this professions cause they don't know how good a trader or a doc really are. They do the same big mistake I did before. They read the manual and want, i think all player want this, playing a strong class. So they choose a soldier, a enf or a ma. Noone wants to play a trader or a doc, cause we think a doc is very weak, which it is in 99,9% of all roleplaying games. A trader? hmmm not a good fighter too and trading items is boring. I thought this too when I start playing this game. But traders and docs don't need more love cause they are the best class in this game on higher lvls.

Classes which needs much love:

Crats
    Engineers
    Soldiers
    NTs

Classes which needs a little love:

Enfs
    MAs
    Advs
    MPs

Classes which don't need love atm:

Traders
    Docs
    Fixers

Engineers need fixing badly. They are completely centralized and reliant on their bot. Bots also become more and more of a problem at higher levels.

Enforcers need fixing. Sure, an atrox enforcer with a beam may seem viable, but every other weapon aspect of this profession is hobbled by a lack of buffs and items. Fix this and enforcers will be the best damage dealers at close range, which will ensure that they hold aggro.

Soldiers could use some fixing. Another combat class being outshined by the support classes. They've gotten much better the last few patches with new items and weapons, as well as a wide range of buffs, but could definitely use more help.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

just fix my damn charms and fears....that Psychic check blows. I say make the check for charms based on PSYCHOLOGY instead of Psychic. that would give us a reason to raise psychology other than the Crat Suit. and I think Crats are the only ones who actually used Psychology for something anyway.
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus
    CEO Freedom News Networks Inc., RK2
    Bureaucrat, Media Mogul, and all-around good guy!

... bump...

... ENGINEEERS!!!...
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123