Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shade research for LE

Shade research for LE

From AUNO:

Shade research:

Assassin's Awareness While surveying your mark, you must pay attention to the most minute of details.
    Psychic 5
    CompLit 15
    Time and Space 15
    Bio Met 15
    Psychic 10
    Shadowed Gift Dot proc, 168 poison, 4 second tick x 15 Type 2
    Psycho Mod 30
    Siphon Being Life Drain, -580 target +577 self Type 1
    Intelligence 20
    Psycho Mod 60

Honed Senses Shades must keep their senses sharp to look for opportunities which they can exploit.
    Sense 5
    Max Health 50
    Sense 10
    Comp Lit 20
    Body Dev 25
    Sense 15
    Twisted Caress DD proc, 550 melee damage Type 1
    Stamina 20
    Max Health 100
    BlackheartDD proc, 767 melee damgeType 1

Killing Blows One should always make the final strike count.
    Devious SpiritDD proc, 13 melee damageType 1
    MisdirectionEvade buff, +25 duck, doge +40 evadeType 2
    Fast Attack 15
    Agility 10
    Fast Attack 25
    Strength 15
    Fast Attack 30
    Heal Delta 10
    Stamina 20
    Fast Attack 60

Stiletto Mastery Easily concealed and deadly, stilettos are a physical representation of the shades philosophy.
    Piercing 10
    Mult Melee 10
    Concealed SurpriseDD proc, 134 melee damageType 2
    Piercing 15
    Melee Init 25
    Mult Melee 25
    Piercing 30
    Melee Init 50
    Mult Melee 50
    Piercing 60

Malicious Forethought Shades often go into battle with vcious intent
    Max NCU 4
    % Add XP 2
    Toxic ConfusionDot proc, 46 poison, 4 second tick x 20Type 2
    Elusive SpritEvades buff, +32 duck/dodge, +56 evadeType 1
    Parry 10
    Int 15
    Str 15
    Bio Met 50
    Time and Space 50
    Blackened LegacyEvades buff, +50 duck/dodge +100 evadeType 2

Lithe The shade learns to be supple and flexible, all the better to avoid their enemies thrusts while the shade strikes a deadly blow.
    Sap LifeLife tap, -17 target/+7 selfType 1
    Agil 5
    Str 10
    Evade ClsC 15
    Riposte 15
    Dodge Rng 25
    Evade ClsC 30
    Agil 20
    Evade ClsC 50
    Agil 25

Ambushing Suprise can be the best ally of a shade.
    Sneak Attack 10
    Concealment 10
    Sneak Attack 15
    Concealment 15
    Drain EssenceLive tap, -382 target/+310 selfType 1
    Sneak Attack 25
    Concealment 30
    Agility 20
    Sense 20
    Concealment 60

Totals:
    CompLit 35
    Max NCU 4
    % Add XP 2

Psychic 15
    Intelligence 35
    Sense 50
    Agility 80
    Strength 40
    Stamina 40

Max Health 150
    Body Dev 25
    Heal Delta 10

Evade ClsC 95
    Dodge Rng 25

Piercing 115
    Mult Melee 85
    Sneak Attack 50
    Fast Attack 130
    Concealment 115
    Melee Init 75
    Riposte 15
    Parry 10

Time and Space 65
    Bio Met 65
    Psycho Mod 90

The good: Comp lit! Not a huge buff, but its something. A bit of xp% to make up for its lack on spirits. A healthy bit of concealment, and of course AR. Nanoskills will help a lot, and attributes will help with spirits and earlier heal delta.
    The bad: Shade AR went up more than most profs' evades did. Shades evades went up less than most profs AR did. Do the math - you'll hit some people you didn't before, and be hit by some people you weren't before. In pvm, its all good though! More AR and more evades!
    The ugly: Nothing really!
    Last edited by sobeguy; Dec 14th, 2006 at 06:19:36.
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

wow very nice compilation : )
    Utada 220/17 Doc
    Kimahri 196/6 NT
    Gsusluvsme 150/10 Sol
    Paidit 105/2 Crat

Good stuff! Keep it comming

well now with LE it is possible to equip Sigil
    PART TIME REACTIVATED

Quote Originally Posted by Skandalouz View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Anyways. I pretty happy with these buffs though 4 NCU is kinda pointless. 40 maybe, but 4???

The procs ... not so much. I certainly hope they stack wtih the nano procs we have (noticed there is no stuns here either )

The passive evade buffs ... always welcome but there is no duck explosion??

Let's hope we get some of the things we wished for in the next few patches to put these new buffs to work.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by sobeguy View Post
    From AUNO:
    Drain EssenceLive tap, -382 target/+310 selfType 1
    Hrmm, auno.org says this is a 1500hp (chance on hit ofc) aura. What am I reading wrong?

The procs fail to impress me but the buffs are nice indeed, imo!
    Lunette 220+20 ninja on RK2.

My new avatar reflects how sad I am because I will miss Famine.

I feel the same as Lunette here. The buffs are certainly nice, but the procs leave a bit to be desired. More feedback from others is, of course, appreciated.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat

..... i did the calcs we are still going to be about 40 complit short for a sigil .... >.< sorry
    Resident of RK2 Rimor

lvl 220 Shade SlicingRoses
    lvl 216 Doc BleedingRose

Quote Originally Posted by Darco View Post
    Hrmm, auno.org says this is a 1500hp (chance on hit ofc) aura. What am I reading wrong?
    Nothing, its there, its just not the real version. A lot of the procs have placeholders in the DB that dont get used. Well, maybe that is the real version and the one I picked is wrong.

Looking at a lot of the research line, the 1500 25% lifetap is repeated over and over - so with two effects to pick from, I picked the one that is unique.

If you train it and it doesn't have the effect I put up there, just let me know and I'll update - this is all DB info, so there's no promise it works the way it looks like.

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Shihna View Post
    I feel the same as Lunette here. The buffs are certainly nice, but the procs leave a bit to be desired. More feedback from others is, of course, appreciated.
    Seconded this motion.

problem w/ the healing proc in pvp is the person will most likely have rrfe or some kind of refect so taking your 375 heal down to 225 (rrfe) 326.25(graft) heal. like thats going to help you @ all. were already to squishy as is. buffs are cool but i was hopeing for some nice proc's from le the procs atm would be nice if they were a bit higher dmg or mods. or completely different types of mods.
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

no way slicing roses, back when i tried i was like 30points short of putting sigil on and now with 80 cl from armor and 35 from perks i cant see what you mean
    PART TIME REACTIVATED

no way slicing roses, back when i tried i was like 30points short of putting sigil on and now with 80 cl from armor and 35 from perks i cant see what you mean
    Was this while wearing the cyborg board? :/
    Lunette 220+20 ninja on RK2.

My new avatar reflects how sad I am because I will miss Famine.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticshade View Post
    problem w/ the healing proc in pvp is the person will most likely have rrfe or some kind of refect so taking your 375 heal down to 225 (rrfe) 326.25(graft) heal. like thats going to help you @ all. were already to squishy as is. buffs are cool but i was hopeing for some nice proc's from le the procs atm would be nice if they were a bit higher dmg or mods. or completely different types of mods.
    Not this time, these life taps don't heal a percent, they heal an amount - so in pvp the damage part will get halved but the heal won't. Though a 577 heal every 30 hits isnt stop the presses news, excactly . . . what is that, 1000ish health/min?

Quote Originally Posted by sobeguy View Post
    Not this time, these life taps don't heal a percent, they heal an amount - so in pvp the damage part will get halved but the heal won't. Though a 577 heal every 30 hits isnt stop the presses news, excactly . . . what is that, 1000ish health/min?
    i agree that the values are low, but i'd rather have that than nothing... you can't expect too much heal from a proc like this that requires no skills to cast/turn on. Let's not be greedy
    Proud Member of Paradise

Why not? Keepers get 2 proc's, one of each type, that give over 100 to evades, for the entire team, and stack, for a total of around +200 evade clsc, and a bit less dodge and duck. For the whole team. We get almost nothing.....

I'm saying, shades got jipped on the proc's, while the already love child prof, keeper, got boosted even more. :-(
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

Oh but we are fun to play so we still win, dragon
    ~*~ En bra lögn räcker längre än tusen röda rosor ~*~

your all forgetting the run speed aceleration thingy, its apain the ass to perk now, also the camera "upgrade" personaly i call it "another fooking dumb mod done by fc that you cant toggle off." the mouse1 look would be fine as long as it wasn't so god damn fast turning ect . Bugs when you are moving (meaining if you move in any direction while holding mouse1 down over the play area the camera will zoom in or out or turn left to right up down ect. compelty messing up your view)

yea we really did get nerfed on procs i figgured they would give us more of some conselment love, ect in perks chit. 160 lol all other proff's get that from thier 1k token board. even w/ this perk line some1 w/ blue conselment Can still get more conselment than a shade. witch is competly fooking patatic as we are a class that is geared towards hiding from your target/attacker and attacking at the best posable moment to catch them off guard/when thier defances are down.

yes we do a insane ammount of dmg. and the new procs @ a 5% land rate are not worth it @ all buffing stats are gr8 but the procs are lame as stated before. they dont even compaire to our pm dots or even some of our very first dmg perks we do have.

personaly i think they sould be changed from more dmg to (alot better buffs than "25 duck, doge +40 evade" what about some nice aad/aao mods/ or all 3 stats of 75 each mods( or more). i mean were an evade proff. and keepers have better evade procs than us(yes i know they do have a few evade perk lines and perks that buff evades.) It makes no sense that a keeper sould have more evade loveing than shades/ma's/fixers. yea its cool they can do team but ffs the ammount it is comapired to other classes is assnine.

i Could have waited for le to come out if i knew it was going to be this undebugged/undeveloped/untested/unballanced/unthoughout/ really though fc was going to just take mmo's to the next lvl with this exp. but they droped the ball on that one. I mean i love the game but just time after time FC hasn't though what they are putting into the game or changing. all these "new featiures" that cant be toggled on or off.

anyways ill stop ranting before i get banned from forums o.0 cus fc dont like ppl that just dont pay them to play thier game and leave it @ that.
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticshade View Post
    anyways ill stop ranting before i get banned from forums o.0 cus fc dont like ppl that just dont pay them to play thier game and leave it @ that.
    LOL - I don't always agree with you 100%, but you hit the nail on the head with that one! Dunno how many times they've had issue with me stating my opinion, or just the facts, but they call me "unconstructive" or delete my post for "flaming."

FC don't have to like hearing what we say, they just have to pay attention to it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast