Thread: guns in trade

guns in trade

Has anybody noticed there are guns on the wall behind the grid point in trade that actually move and everything but they don't seem to fire on clanners as they come through the grid.

Is this a bug or something FC turned off......

~aqua

I'm pretty sure, those are just client-side graphics like the bugs and rabbits that scamper around town. If you can't click on it and get a POD (----o--|------) then it's not 'real'.

Yeah, I saw a 'newstand' near the grid entrance between the Whom'pas in Ent. I clicked on it and nothing happened. Is this a bug as well.

well thats too bad .

Now that you mentioned the Pod thing thou that kinda means that a GM might be able to spawn a gun in the middle of some place, huh.
    ~Aqua

Yes, a GM could probably spawn a Liberator or whatever them cannons are called. They are actually MOB's like them spitting plants. They just can' t move.

I was playing on test last night and I noticed that the trade grid has two guards by it, sombody said the ENT grid was the same way. plus in both places the guards were doubled, so I guess now those guns working or not working isn't important

~aqua