Thread: Tir Server....

Tir Server....

The Tir Server seems to be getting worse and worse and worse with each comming day. It's getting to the point to where it is virtually unplayable. Is this issue being looked at and remedied or is this going to be lost in the long line of, "Stuff to fix but we don't know how?"

its because all the high level clanners are meeting for broken shores missions there now... Why, Prolly cause Sitting in broken shores for long periods of time will litteraly drive you over sanities edge.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

True

But i've seen that many clanners hangin there before and it wasn't half as bad. As far as BS goes. That's a nightmare as it is with it's own problems. BS's issues have been well documented and still nothing has been done there. I would just hate to see Tir end up in the same state. What's next? Athens? Newland? Trade? Ent? :P

Due to this I am now based in Athen, and the team meets in West Athen. Both these areas are much kinder on the lag scale.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Originally posted by HidaReign
    its because all the high level clanners are meeting for broken shores missions there now... Why, Prolly cause Sitting in broken shores for long periods of time will litteraly drive you over sanities edge.
    High lvls have been meeting in Tir since team missions started, have nothing to do with that.

I think they need to buy new hampster they use to run the server, maybe even upgrade to giant rats or something
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

They should have a team of Leet runners in big wheels.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

My guild has always made West Athen its "home town" so to speak, because of the lack of lag (compared to other cities ).

Its nice to see Ntrox making West Athen his home now too, because I now have someone to ask for Essences, then feel really stupid when I think about what I just asked. (Hi Ntrox )

--Tsk

Hehe Tsk, are you one of the thousands of people who have asked me for essences? Was in an Old Athen Adv shop yesterday making imps for an alt, and this lowbie wanders in, says hi, and asks what a high level Enforcer is doing in the shop. Lol! At least he saw his mistake and corrected it
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Talking

Thankfully this shouldn't be a problem for long - the current version on testlive has no Whumpas in Tir... You can get in but you can't get out...

Talking

[q]
    Thankfully this shouldn't be a problem for long - the current version on testlive has no Whumpas in Tir... You can get in but you can't get out...
    [/q]

OMG LOL ;D... well, tir is hit by famous.... all the low lvls is there, all the medium lvls are there, all the high lvls are there....
    /Pylette
    /Lurre
    /Fixersmurf
    /Pylet

Unhappy No Whompas???

You are kidding right, the Whompas are still in Tir in the next patch arent they?!?!?!!?

Hopefully that was just an oversight..

Hey, have you heard that the ICC guards are moving to guard Tir now?? We are becoming a Neutral city so that OT can come gank us in the Arena. OMG! This is our HOME CITY!

Oh, and I haven't heard that ICC are also making Omni-1 Neutral.. Where is the balance?
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Arrow

Yes, the Tir whumpas have just moved, but in one patch the destination point was still the old whumpas which was a bit strange... That was fixed last patch to testlive, so all is well again. Though Fair trade looks a bit odd... Maybe there should be some sort of abstract sculpture up there...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Hey, have you heard that the ICC guards are moving to guard Tir now?? We are becoming a Neutral city so that OT can come gank us in the Arena. OMG! This is our HOME CITY!
    I, (Lilredhot, L25, Omni) can get to the arena no problem. You Clanners should put some guards on the streets between grid park and the arena if you want to make that a little harder.

From memory, I think clanners can do their same thing if they know their way around Omni-1 Ent.
    Last edited by Glarawyn; Sep 11th, 2002 at 11:56:52.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

I, (Lilredhot, L25, Omni) can get to the arena no problem. You Clanners should put some guards on the streets between grid park and the arena if you want to make that a little harder.
    Lilerdhot, I think you find we're in the same boat as you: we cannot dictate where our guards should be placed. We've been calling for lvl 300 Grid guards for a long time, but its not happening. In fact, as you see, the reverse is happening. I just cannot believe that we are turning Neutral. The home city of Clanners is Neutral. OMG!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich