Thread: Return of the Incogs

Exclamation Return of the Incogs

Hello Rk2 just wanted to post this little note telling anyone out there that was an Incog before or wanted to be in Incogs Of Happiness, that I am back, yes it is me Incogmollie and that the org is once again active and always seeking new members!
    its me !!!

well Freedom's Edge is no longer a guild, but M.O.D will start up with killing all Incogs ... WElcome back...

return:

ah but alas it is i former clanner and friend of Freedom Edge members clairemonet, and alas i have taken up fine art of killing clanners....Viva la Incogs!!!

p.s. beware of the ninja legacy known as Saingsreturn

actually you weren't my friend, i never called you that. I think most former members would consider you no good. I know you had 1 friend in FE, and well i don't force people to like or dislike. That isn't my style. As for anything else. M.O.D will kill you in anyway possible.

Thanks for helping make clairemonet the most hated person on Rubi 2.

Ex president of Freedom's Saveeee

Darn, it was so nice not having you or the Hoggs around.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Talking Welcome Back Incogs!

Total Chaos wishes you guys all the luck
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Re: Return of the Incogs

Originally posted by Incogmollie
    Hello Rk2 just wanted to post this little note telling anyone out there that was an Incog before or wanted to be in Incogs Of Happiness, that I am back, yes it is me Incogmollie and that the org is once again active and always seeking new members!
    guess what molly,

I am back too! MUAHAHAHA
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

WB

WB, cogs. Nothin gbut good experiences from the lot of you so far Glad to see you around

DEngy

Re: Return of the Incogs

Originally posted by Incogmollie
    Many people were glad to see the Incogs and Hoggs evaporate. This was mostly due to a few "bad apples" within the org's. Two of the "bad apples" I ran into were no longer even Cogs or Hoggs anymore (they just had it as part of their name).

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you guys around Rubi Ka again. Some of the best teams I played in had Incogs leading the way. So, for some of you "old school" folks out there holding grudges, let it go and give 'em a hug.

Peace,
    -Dono
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

Umm, RP off

Incogs are omni, i treat them that way. I still hold the grudge in RP sake. It is fun to have someone to RP hate with, even if you talk to the person logically when they are in tells. I think it adds flair to the Game for Omni, and Clans to hate each other.

The incogs are just fun to hate, and now with the most hated ex-clanner Clairemonet, this just adds to the RP flavor.

Welcome back, and no i won't hug one of them filthy slime covered sewer crawling Omni.

Hehe,

SS