Thread: CZ can I get an answer?

CZ can I get an answer?

Will the land control booster be offered bundled with Shadowlands?
    Zepto
    President to the Order of Kauket
    NanoTechnician

I don't know about that but I hear they are offering a free coupon for a bunch of tasty cheese if you buy the booster pack. Knowing the worldwide popularity of cheese this really makes sense to me.

VIVA LA CHEESE!!!
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

I asked the same question a few days ago. No answer for me either. So the silence suggests YES. Although he may come along and say they haven't decided. Anyone can see that they only do things for potential new customers and not current ones.

BUMP FOR DA CHEESE! And I also hear that, for current customers, they'll add a free Irish pineapple gift package! It even includes a sample shampoo that makes your hair smell like peanutbutter! BUMP FO DA GIFT PACKAGE!

(lol, Bonk, you made me stop acting serious on this board and bring out my spamalicious ways yay )

Re: CZ can I get an answer?

Originally posted by Zepto
    Will the land control booster be offered bundled with Shadowlands?
    Considering that Shadowlands won't come out for many months still, I doubt that has been decided yet.
    Originally posted by DocFunk
    Anyone can see that they only do things for potential new customers and not current ones.
    Yeah, we'll stop patching now. (j/k)

ROFL Cz, yeah a lot of these guys make sense huh? The 5587688382 patches you've guys have made are for the 334576 new customers you'll get in 2005.

Cz, tell your boss Funcom needs an Amusing Nitpicking Department to keep you guys honest. Half the posters here would be a walk-in for a job.

Stop Patching

Hey CZ

I thought that Funcom had already stopped patching. I dont seem to remember anything major recently apart from a few exploit fixes and there is nothing on the patch boards to suggest otherwise. How can you possibly stop patching twice <g>.

Insert Decimal Point Here

Hey Ulujain

In your above post, you mentioned the 334576 new subscribers in 2005. I think you missed the decimal point from behind the second 3. Soo, this would be 33.4576 subscribers (with the .4576 being someone who bought it by mistake and does not have internet connection).

Also, the patch number which was 557 something... should the decimal point come after the first 5?

Finally, can I have that job in the Nitpicking Department, or do you already have it?

Kytesta

Re: Stop Patching

Originally posted by Kytesta
    I thought that Funcom had already stopped patching. I dont seem to remember anything major recently apart from a few exploit fixes and there is nothing on the patch boards to suggest otherwise. How can you possibly stop patching twice <g>.
    Guess you haven't been on test-live, or looked in the Next Patch forum lately then. Try look for the sticky thread with the topic "Preliminary 14.5 patch notes".

And exploit fixes is not considered patching now?

hehe. sorry about all the interesting replies in this thread CZ. THanks for the response. Can I follow up with "When will you know how Shadowlands will be packaged?". That way I can look forward to answer. Just a rough ETA will be fine.
    Zepto
    NanoTechnician

It's good to see you guys at Funcom have a sense of humor
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Why would FC hire someone for a nitpicking dept. when they have all of us doing it for free.

Hey I have and idea. We can all stop complaining, then they will need to hire us. Otherwise no one would yell and call them names and stuff. Yeah thats it....

Yes I know I'm a wise-*beep*! I can't help it it's too much fun...
    Russel "Knightsaber" Craddock
    Adventurer
    Rubi-Ka 1
    Geeks of Rubi-Ka

AO's new slogan:
    "Anarchy Online... Better than a kick in the nuts!"

Thumbs up Keep up the good work!

CZ, you and the rest of the "Them" that make Anarchy Online go, are doing a wonderful job........don't stop! The game is wonderfully playable, and the in-game assistance is on-the-spot and more than adequate. The business decisions are yours to make (aren't you so glad I gave my permission? lolo) There will always be complainers, and I believe some have actually selected "whiney butt" as a professiona choice.

The fun stuff remains fun, the challenging stuff makes the trip worthwhile, the friends I have met in the game are worth gold. Even though I DO have a real life, and haven't (yet!) confused the world of FunCom with it, I cannot imagine not having a RubiKa to visit.
    Keep on keepin' on!

Cz, give these people a job! Why should the Muppets have a monopoly on hecklers?

Re: Re: Stop Patching

Originally posted by Cz

Guess you haven't been on test-live, or looked in the Next Patch forum lately then. Try look for the sticky thread with the topic "Preliminary 14.5 patch notes".

Wait, those were patches? I thought you guys were jumping on the seesaw of class balance during lunch break :-p
    Aubrey "Biranccu" McChristion - Clan Martial Artist.

Re: Re: CZ can I get an answer?

Originally posted by Cz

Yeah, we'll stop patching now. (j/k)
    Might as well, you can sell them as boosters.

Originally posted by Cz

Thank you for fixing your coding errors, I am eternally in you debt.

Lol, nice point.
    Aubrey "Biranccu" McChristion - Clan Martial Artist.

Zepto, I really have no clue, and really don't think I need to bug the poor sales people about it while they focus on the booster. Maybe around Christmas. That good for an ETA?

LNS0388, ssshhh... don't tell anybody. Lunch, patch meeting... same thing.

DocFunk, thanks. I'll let you know when I come to collect.

Thanks CZ. I do appriciate it. It at least gives me something to go on till Christmas so I don't bother you up until then :-)
    Zepto
    NanoTechnician