Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RK2 Tarasque Spawn-timer Website

Originally posted by tibanna

Jup my mind

This guys should contact you or the maker of the T-Bot. This would be the best solution imo. But let the omnis thake T . If we (claner) get in moon again, they will not see any T then again

--Tibs
    Gah! Don't contact me about Tara stuff!

Only thing that damn loot do is cuz complain and greed!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Talking YAY!!

Last night was so much fun for me ~ I was so so excited seeing everybody there and teaming together, granted the roll didn't go so well, but it was a start and since the Hood did drop I am glad I won't be seeing it on the enemies head ((excluding my omni friends of course)))

I just had to say how much fun I had and was so very happy to see all of you fighting together again. *Smiles really big*

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Loxxie ~ "still" Applicant of Quizotic

Talking .

last night 2 dungeons spawned,,,, and clans lost the first one
    =:Main Char:=

Kazax Meta-Physicist (Saint) Rk2

=:Alternative Chars:=

Ugtar Enforcer (Union Man) Rk2

Kazzax Enforcer (Worker) Rk1 (Retired)

Kickn1337 Martial Artist (Master 5th Dan) Rk2

Der finder kun 10 slags mennesker dem som forstår binær og dem som ikke gør!!!

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

Naaahhhh ;)
    I'm gotta go to the guys and tell all to yell to you ;))

--Tibs
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

Ok, to make this simple.

We got Tara from the clanners, due to greed creating conflicts within clanners. Now Astriell (he who must be obeyed), goes down the same line, and we can hand over Tara back to the clanners.

Truth be told, I'd rather see Tara being owned by clanners again, than having to fight with every single high level omni I ever meet, about loot, looting rights, tara points etc. I don't really care too much about Tara loot, and I go there knowing I never had much of a chance anyway, when the raffle was in.

But am I going there to help feed some super campers (Since they will always have most points)? No, I won't. And I know the majority of my guild won't either.

Can you take Tara without the help of TC ? We'll see.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

Azzazzimon, I could not agree a single bit more. None of that loot is worth ruining "friendships" and guilds for, not worth a single conflict or a rude word shared. Leave it, forget it. Let Tara die of old age, maybe she will drop all the items at once then.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by tibanna

Naaahhhh
    I'm gotta go to the guys and tell all to yell to you )

--Tibs
    *deletes his lvl 2 MA called Azzazzimon on RK2*
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by isande
    I'm sure this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but..

Camping is bad enough. When it gets to the point where the items are so coveted and the spawns so rare that one has to ORGANIZE camping.. *bleah*

The thought of organized camping just makes me sick.

But hey, to each his own.

--Sandy
    Amen to that.

Can I get some answers to my questions? 2 days should be enough time to get at least a few of them answered.

If you're claiming the be open and fair without showing favoritism, you have to at least let people know how to get involved. I don't know who the original poster, Notomni, is in game. I've seen the name Astriell mentioned a couple times. Is she designated as permanent raid leader? If it is a permanent position, are there any others that are automatically assigned spots in what is supposed to be a first come first served system?

If you're claiming to represent an agreement amongst guilds, you should tell us the names of the attendees. Was anyone intentionally excluded? When will the next meeting be to review the rules? And when the rules are revisited, will all leaders be allowed to attend and vote?

If you're trying to take leadership over this, you have to answer reasonable questions about your system. Otherwise you're just another good ole boys club trying to claim the spawn for yourselves.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

I miss the time when T had a 20min respawn time and we used to beat the hell out of him with 1 team and no one else was here to bother us

It sucks when too many people get to high lvl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12