Thread: IRRK: Internal Memo Leaked

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK: Internal Memo Leaked

Internal Memo Leaked
    December 08, 29480 - [Global]

IRRK - A memo was recently leaked to IRRK journalists.

Lieutenant General Robert Rosuma
    Omni-AF
    November 20, 29480

To:
    Omni-AF Reconnaissance Division

Prepare aerial vehicles to fly over clan and neutral cities in an effort to track alien activities. This will be a reconnaissance mission only. Report findings to myself, Lieutenant General Robert Rosuma.

This message was received a week after these first vehicles were spotted flying over cities. Are they truly there for reconnaissance of alien activity, or do they have another motive?

What does this mean for clan and neutral citizens?

Its a ruse.

If OT has an interest in tracking alien activity in territories other than the ones they control, then they would go through proper channels.

Im willing to bet they are looking for something else.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Looking to antagonise their rivals into shooting first, no more.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Idoru View Post
    Looking to antagonise their rivals into shooting first, no more.
    Agreed, if they spark the Clans or Neutrals to respond drastically they can spin the incident with their propaganda machine to insure a total war breaking out in which they appear the "victims".

- Tambrey
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

I am not suprised at all. Besides, who leaks a report to the press, and then actually goes through with it, knowing its been leaked? However, if we stop keeping our eye on them, and the notion is settled that these routine 'air recons' are indeed of no threat, someone just might change their pitch up just to keep us jumping on coals.

*shrug* who knows.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Dec 9th, 2006 at 06:23:43.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Since it is Omni-AF, i doubt it is anything related to recon, it MUST be an attack, damn its the ARMED Forces! they are built to kill, not recon!
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.
    3. If Surviving, repeat no. 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Duaric View Post
    Since it is Omni-AF, i doubt it is anything related to recon, it MUST be an attack, damn its the ARMED Forces! they are built to kill, not recon!
    The Armed Forces division of Omni-Tek, Omni-AF begins where Omni-Pol ends. That includes recon duties too. To kill you must find the target, no?
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Who cares anyway? If we do shoot them down, Omni-Tek will call us agressors. . If we don't shoot them down, Omni-Tek will still think of plenty of ways to picture us as the agressors.

By at least shooting them out of the air, we're safer for sure, and making them loose property.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Its a ruse.

If OT has an interest in tracking alien activity in territories other than the ones they control, then they would go through proper channels.

Im willing to bet they are looking for something else.

Erhm, All of Rubi-Ka is ours... just because you occupied it doesn't make it less ours.

Its nothing more as other have said than something to provoke us into acting...they win either way unfortunatly. We take them down and we're the aggressors. If we don't take them down they "spotted aliens" and turn the area they are flying over into a smouldring mess.

An interesting part is that they are actually still flying these missions and haven't hit any of us "yet". It's only a question of time I figure. And getting us to shoot them is just to easy to play into Zora's hands.

Its a no win situation, the best course is therefore to do something else
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    Erhm, All of Rubi-Ka is ours... just because you occupied it doesn't make it less ours.
    Typical delusions. Yes we do occupy it, and yes we disagree. But hey, if youre up to the task, come help them finish the job.

=)
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

No worries, as soon as im back from my hollyday in omni-prime I will be back on it.

I suppose these flights were the precursor to the full-scale invasion that Omni-Drek launched on Old Athen a few days ago that none of the media outlets are reporting?

Or doesn't IRRK like to report when Omni command juggernauts and troopers get their asses handed to them by a ragtag bunch of clanners?

They dont like to report OT failure. Alas, I guess without Chaupin, OT is hopelessly lost.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...