Thread: Prophet without Honor

Prophet without Honor

Just wondering if there are plans for the second Anarchy book. Enjoyed the first one and I really hope to see the second soon.

nope, no 2th book is planned.....

not of what i have read. Dont mean tehre aint coming one, but there have been no news about it

indeed no plans for such.. it ended at the part we players are going to make a difference.. but as I readed the whole book I'm just so curious what comes next.. it seemed like there is something going on not even the Omega's arn't aware of or just started to realise

If I remember correct Ragnar never promised a second book. But neither did he say that there wasn't gonna be a second book. We'll just have to wait and see.

Also something that concerns me a bit. There has been mentioned that they will use SOME of the stuff from the book, but they didn't promise to use ALL of it. So maybe there will be no mentioning of the Omega's outside the book

/Ghump
    Ghump - a member of Ragnarok

My hovercraft is full of eels

Originally posted by Ghump
    Also something that concerns me a bit. There has been mentioned that they will use SOME of the stuff from the book, but they didn't promise to use ALL of it. So maybe there will be no mentioning of the Omega's outside the book
    The plan is to incorporate all the major plot-threads from the novel into the game's story, and into the game itself.

The Omega are an important part of this universe. They will appear at some point.

David Marlin's role will also be crucial, in the long term.

Hopefully, by the time AO's central storyline has played itself out, there will be no loose threads.

-Ragnar

Now THAT is very good news Ragnar!!!!!

/me is a happy Ghumpster again!!!

Thanks for replying. Now You can go back to Your AC2 beta again

/ghump
    Ghump - a member of Ragnarok

My hovercraft is full of eels