Thread: ch42 and RP meetings OOC

ch42 and RP meetings OOC

((ok kind of a government thing going on I suppose *insert joke about congress' multitude of meetings that go in circles & the resemblance of 'fewer people are RP nowdays' argument here*

Channel 42 is an excellent tool for talking to and working with others that RP, as well as a great way to get new people to get involved, after all Im sure we all at first just sat and listened to the chat before getting involved. However, well known problem still has not been corrected. I typically give praise to FC for everything, after all behind every downtime or bug there is a group of people working on a solution. Well FC did something to their game that was differnt and happened to cause an ill effect with other programs used in the game... NOT THEIR FAULT but wth? what did they change to make bots not listen to newly created characters but anyways, the action has been done. Time to solve the problem, any method to get ch42 fixed to hear new players wanting to play a part in the story?))

((ps didnt find a more suitable location to put this thread so... here it sits.))

(( Hi there. I host Channel42 and I am sorry of the inconvenience. Sirnegs sent me a link that with example of code change that may fix the problem. But please understand, I know next to nothing about php programming, I tend to be tired when I get home after a day's work and Christmas is a busy period anyway. So basically, unless somone wants to make the changes for me, it will get done when it get's done. ))
    Last edited by Dabblez; Dec 7th, 2006 at 23:03:19.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

[ If this bot is an IGN bot, talk to Keanne (I would have provided it, but I don't have much time on my hands for the time being). Ask her to send you the modified bot.php file I gave her (this can cause problems if you are using a modified IGN bot). ]

((certainly didnt mean to impose a fuss, just wondering if there was a fix, or if something was in the works of establishing a new system or if anything indeed was goin on.))

((It will probably get fixed soon. And luckly things are getting better, more chat is going on in 42...though I do miss being Ivan and having my fights with Gorge, that damn little bugger ))

A fix went in last night (thanks Minage!). Hopefully that should do the trick.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

((thanks for you work and initiative on the solution, fyi great take on the wizard of oz story, much admired))