Thread: Council of Truth Emergency Session Called for 10-Dec-29480

Council of Truth Emergency Session Called for 10-Dec-29480

Tir, Atlantean, Rubi-ka (06 Dec, 29480)

The Council of Truth will be holding an emergency meeting on 10-Dec-29480 at 20:00 GMT. The purpose of the meeting is to establish a clan stance on the circumstances being thrust upon us by Tarkhan Zora's speech on 02-Dec-29480. Non-member clans are invited and encouraged to send an officer to represent their interests at the meeting.

To join or learn more about the Council of Truth, visit their gridsite at http://www.counciloftruth.org/.
    Fayelure,
    President of 3305 Local.

Bump.

Tell everyone you know.

((record and send to me))

((your joking, i might not be able to make, can i get a recording just incase i miss it? the meeting is at noon sunday at my time so yah, ill have a problem, anyone send me a private message with everything the CoT talked about on my forums name? please? ill love you forever ))

-Duaric, Clanner Mercenary with a Heart of Gold
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.
    3. If Surviving, repeat no. 1.

((you can easily view the logs of the meetings at www.counciloftruth.org ))

((<looks dilligently on the site> nope, nothing related to meeting and logs....))

-Duaric, Clanner Mercenary with a Heart of Gold
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.
    3. If Surviving, repeat no. 1.

I swear, if it weren't for Omni-Tek, you Clanners would be completely lost! Fortunately, we like to keep tabs on Clan activities...

CoT Meeting Logs

Omni-Tek is your friend.

((The logs are in the forums))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

((haha, thanks))

we will come

After a long absence from the CoT we will be there.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

((I read your posts Astera ...well this should be one of our more eventful meetings *laughs* even better than the one's with the Dust Brigade or Simon Silerstone in attendance )) *looks over schedule* it might be tight but yes I'll be there *makes note to speak with other CoT representatives over my comm link after I finish work* ((nice work btw Astera ))
    Sina "Andilynah" Demesa General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction - More Alts than are reasonable
    Anarchy proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of an organized, structured society. Rather than being chaotic or disorlerly, it is consistent and harmonious, fluid with the anarchists' concept of socielogical structure one of these being anarcho-synicalist.
    -My Definition

"Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing."
    -Mr. Ross

AO-Universe / The Council of Truth / Channel 42 / The Green Cloaks / The Indepent Rubikan

what did I do?

(( ))