Thread: A rift in time and space.

A rift in time and space.

There i stood. Decked out in my Enforcer Tier armor. Standing on the edge of the gateway. The gateway to the beast. To another battle within my soul...a battle for my life. I had won before...i was certain i would win again this time. But today was different...the conditions within the area known as pandemonium were far more violent than ever before. Without being there it is very hard to describe. I walk over the edge into the light.

As i fall something strange happens I can feel something tearing me apart it was as if the beast was already beginning his assault on my mind but different...I could feel myself being split in two. At first i thought i was losing control of myself... Then i find i see myself. As if there were two of me. A strange voice enters my head.

"The time has come."

I try to speak but no words come out. The voice booms in my head now.

"You are needed in another place. But your work is not yet done here. That is why this is being done to you."

At this point i just think: What is happening...where am i going?

"You will remain on Rubi-ka. We the last of the hidden send you to the next battle."

What will happen to me?

"You will continue as if this never happened. You will start anew and with new abilites. Now Awaken!"

I didnt understand what had happened to me...But i opened my eyes...to find that at first they were not my own. I found myself in the normal jumpsuit issued to all and back on the shuttleport island. One of the clan nurses ran up to my side to check me out.

"Do you know your name. Your ship had a particuarlly nasty impact."

For some reason something felt different I felt a need to call myself something else.

"Hyperion Taverton Adama" For some reason it had sounded right...I had never used my middle name before. I always refered to myself as Commander The primary reason was my past.

"Ahh excelent Talk to the doctor up ahead to receive your equipment."

As i do so i find that i am no longer an enforcer. I have taken on the role of an engineer. As i procede to Athens i wonder why i had been sent here...
    Last edited by Firestorm; Dec 5th, 2006 at 08:20:24.

((welcome to RK1 was nice speaking with you too. Let me know if you need any assitance here.))

Greetings Commander...just incase you missed it so far, Neutral = Good, Omni = Evil, Clan = I need soap
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    Greetings Commander...just incase you missed it so far, Neutral = Good, Omni = Evil, Clan = I need soap
    ((incase you missed it.. he is a 220 clanner on rimor :P perhaps you might want to rethink your equation.. btw my lux's jacuzi works just fine thanks ^_^ especially love the soapy bubble discs))

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    ((incase you missed it.. he is a 220 clanner on rimor :P perhaps you might want to rethink your equation.. btw my lux's jacuzi works just fine thanks ^_^ especially love the soapy bubble discs))
    ((208 currently. Working on 220))

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    ((208 currently. Working on 220))
    ((doh I scanned that link in your profile quickl coulda swore I read 220 :P but hey at least I knew what faction you were in ^_~ ))