Thread: Total War

Exclamation Total War

Yes, it is the dreaded word for you definition fanatics, it is what is about to happen, it is where all the nation's resources are devoted to destroying the enemy. I plead with you, fellow clanners and friendly Neutrals, to take up your arms, train every member of your organization into their fighting peak, equip them with the latest weaponry and armour money can buy. We are on the brink of extinction by the Force called Omni-Tek. This is the time for assistance, we need to arm and train every clanner and neutral we see. Because Omni-tek will give neither Clanner nor Neutral mercy in this "Total War," therefore give no mercy back, if Omni-Tek wants a final battle, we will give them the biggest battle they will have ever been through after the Corporate Wars. I Beg you leaders and officers of clan and neutral organizations, train and arm your fellow member, we need to beef up. We need to beef up like never before in Rubi-Kan History!
    Last edited by Duaric; Dec 4th, 2006 at 20:49:26. Reason: typos
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.
    3. If Surviving, repeat no. 1.

I can't speak for the Neutrals, but I think you'll have a difficult time convincing them to join your cause. Call it a "hunch."
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Convincing those who have been wrongly helping Omni Tek... well been there done that.

I wouldn't believe that the neutrals will join the clan cause in destroying Omni Tek but heh you're also both turning like we do. We have a common threat, for now. So who knows what will happen ?
    Last edited by Boltgun; Dec 4th, 2006 at 23:30:31.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

true but we still need to beef up big time
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Duaric View Post
    true but we still need to beef up big time
    That's what I'm working on since the ICC picked up 3 comets coming our way. Speaking of the ICC these guys keep playing dumb and deaf now, so much for a diplomatic way. I doubt the Newland mayor will aprove more violent means but the end will require some means.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Between you and me..... i'm starting to feel like the neutrals are a band of gypsies from the bohemia nation...
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Duaric View Post
    Yes, it is the dreaded word [...]
    Two words
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    Between you and me..... i'm starting to feel like the neutrals are a band of gypsies from the bohemia nation...
    I'm tempted to use the "shut up and take this" policy sometimes, and crack some heads.

We really need a new relation minister...
    Last edited by Boltgun; Dec 6th, 2006 at 12:45:50.
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

we dont need just a new relations minister, but i think we should get one, esecially what zora the "badboy" says about us clanners and threatning neutrals. we need to start training and arming our boys for this annoying war. Zora's words really struck us back, i was in shock when i was neutral and heard his speech. "We need to beef up clanners!"

We should also help out the neutrals whenever we can if they get in trouble with omni-tek

-Duaric, Clanner Mercenary with a Heart of Gold
    Last edited by Duaric; Dec 6th, 2006 at 18:00:30.
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.

Naww...I have a cunning plan, as sneaky as a leet with sneaky shoes on in a dark room with the curtains closed, the lights off and everything painted black...talking of which I think we need to talk Juju...I have a few ideas
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!