Thread: IRRK: Newland Council needs two new Ministers

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK: Newland Council needs two new Ministers

Newland Council needs two new Ministers
    December 04, 29480 - [Atlantean]

- Since a number of ministers of the Newland Council have left the planet, stepped down or are just not to be found any more. The remaining council members announced today that the two unoccupied seats are available for applications.

The council seats for the Newland City Science Minister as well as the Minister of Foreign Affairs are currently empty. All neutral people of Newland City are again able to apply for these seats.

The duties of the Minister of Foreign Affairs include negotiations with non-neutral groups and organisations not directly aligned to Newland, and helping in establishing trade treaties in cooperation with Trade Minister Mohammad "Jujuwalker" Clancy.

The Minister of Science will be responsible for helping with and coordinating the gaining of new technology for the benefit of Newland, and assessing current strategies of various matters. He will work together with Vincent "Boltgun" Delage to maintain an up to date defensive force.

If you feel up to this task, are neutral ((and at least level 50)) submit your application with a short Curriculum Vitae and reasons why you want to work in the Newland Council to:

NewlandCouncil1@ARK.Anarchy-Online.com

Best Regards
    Zephrem King
    Newland Mayor

Wow... I guess the Effects of Zora have already been felt. Anamelle and Tyrqz have decided to tell Toog to shove it up his ass.

Good to see Neutrals with spine.

(( That article looks more like it is only about the council on Atlantean? ))
    Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

Quote Originally Posted by Mummu View Post
    (( That article looks more like it is only about the council on Atlantean? ))
    ((Yes atlantean, some council members are MIA))
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

((I would really appreciate if people didn't spread rumours about Anamelle having left the council. Thank you.))
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

((my apologies. It didnt specify dimension and i know ana was annoyed with the council))

((Ironically, The Science and Foreign ministers are the ones most regularly in attendance on our monthly Rimor meetings))

Actually I would appreciate if we make this a topic at our next meeting, in light of Zora's recent speech I think we need our Security minister more than ever.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

(( While we're at it, why not talk more between RK1 and RK2 councils ? Not the main subject there but heh, I discovered that Hekkat asked for boots on Rimors while asking for Shotguns on atlantean. ))
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Almost had me in panic that then...thought for a moment Juju had resigned or been assassinated or something worse in another of those hair brained evil plots from the master of the dark and sticky pit Zora. Good to know he's still there though Also good to see Boltgun's still busy in his role, talking of which how's the trox training going? got them to roll over for pie crusts yet?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    (( While we're at it, why not talk more between RK1 and RK2 councils ? Not the main subject there but heh, I discovered that Hekkat asked for boots on Rimors while asking for Shotguns on atlantean. ))
    ((Actually he asked for boots on Rimor, and at the same time we suggested refitting the guard with shotguns and gave Hekkat one which he's used ever since. Shortly after that, and after much urging by us, he finally agreed to kit out a squad of guards with the shotguns. Which we promptly provided him with.))
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

(( On RK1, the meeting I attended where Hezzak suggested that he wanted shotguns, I berated him for like fifteen minutes because I offered to donate 20 SPBs saying that he needed stopping power, not crowd control as he suggested. This is why we have insurance, so if they die, they can go home.))
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Me whoad layuk to oh-fyshially stayoot daht me maytayn my seatz as Newland Ministah ov Science. Me ab spook'n wid Mayor Toog, und daht position iz styll heldz by me. Me whoad say it iz Mystah Ryeloth daht iz noe murr.

Me 'av retyrned (frum a breefah tripz to Neptoon's Universahtah ov Engineerin') Und ahm bork to wyth-holdz da glory ov Newland, und da neutralz Peepolz.

Guud dayz Sah(z).
    Shamps Beefheart (AKA Renjori)

((I've been without a computer for some time, but its all up and running now and hope to see y'all ingame shortly))
    Last edited by Renjori; Dec 14th, 2006 at 21:00:19.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/rensig54.jpg
    A karrut iz ahz kluuse ahz a rahbet getz too a dymuundz