Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Tarkhan Zora's Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Cylie View Post
    The neutrals exist for a reason, to live in peace, and not war.
    You can say the same about clan, just clan are willing to protect thier right to peace...on Rubi-KA

I also add that Zora is quite quick to declare the battlestations his own. Because for now there is still in the hands of the ICC.

Speaking of wich, where the hell is the ICC ? It's not too late to give up, you still have a few days to wake up and establish contact with the Newland council and maybe not add another raging group on this planet.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Seconded.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Thirded.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Note to all Nuetrals:

Omni-Tek just declared war on you!!!

Since all you nuetrals seemed to have had the thought in your head for years that Omni-Tek was your friend, you might want to realize they never were!!

Omni-Tek has just been ordered by thier leader to kill all Nuets and Clans on sight. I think it is time the Nuetrals realize Clan is and always has been the side to work with, and not against.

The good thing out of this speech is that Clan towers will no longer be attacked by Omni/Nuet attackers. Because if Omni and Nuetrals worked together on an attack they would have to:
    a) Omni kill the Nuets on sight.
    b) Nuets convert to Omni.
    c) Omni that work with Nuets go to Omni-Reform AKA brainwash 101

reads the speach... her eyes grow wider...

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    I for one will not support assisting the Clans or the Neutrals. Infact Omni-Tek employees found to be assisting them will be tantamount to betrayal; the only allowance of conversation between you and them is either in an attempt to get them to the nearest Omni-Reform station, or to give them a head start to run away before you shoot them.
    Bull****... I can't believe this...
    Who wrote this piece of ****???
    If he thinks I'll start shooting on the people with who I fought the alien treat then he's in for a big surprise...

Tarkhan should see that the biggest treat to Rubi-Ka and the humans on it are the aliens... And yet he pushes on with the fight with the clans and neutrals. While I understand and support the fight with clans, I do not understand the reason for attacking the neutrals. We got along with them and now he comes and gives the order to shoot them???

What a fool...
    Last edited by Aerya; Dec 5th, 2006 at 21:16:08.
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

*submits Aerya's name to reform*
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

Aerya, you can not think as an individual.... you are omni. You must follow orders.

Cuz if you disagree with your leader, then go Clan.

If you stay Omni you will be forced into Reform (brainwashing). But since you disagree with your retard leader, go clan, you already have the spirit of clan by having free thought!

Well see... I intend to get this issue in the next BoD meeting.

Going Clan? Was there... didn't liked it... too much chaos.
    Last edited by Aerya; Dec 5th, 2006 at 22:52:13.
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    Well see... I intend to get this issue in the next BoD meeting.

Going Clan? Was there... didn't liked it... too much chaos.
    Aerya,
    You wont get that far. I am telling you, do it while you can. If youre name and information have already been submitted, youre only going to walk into a meeting intent on bending you.

If you go clan, and on Rimor Colony, I can grant you information to stick near safer waters. I can give you names of credible clans and clanpeople who can empathize with your situation.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    Speaking of wich, where the hell is the ICC ? It's not too late to give up, you still have a few days to wake up and establish contact with the Newland council and maybe not add another raging group on this planet.
    Hate to tell you Bolt but the ICC have decided to ignore the promises they pledged to "protect Neutral citizens and property from Clan and Omni-Tek aggression". And as such if they wish to stand in line behind thier masters in Omni-Tek than so be it, they will die with them. I don't give a flying rollerrats butt who they think they are. We have always, and will always stand for the survival, and freedom which has founded the neutral population.

I also take huge offense to now how the ICC are again refusing to take issue at Zora wishing to use these weapons in this way. The ICC called for the deployment of the Goliath stations to "protect" us all (Clan, Omni and Neutral) from the Alien threat. And we have Zora preaching how he will use them against non alien targets before they even arrive? It is time for the ICC to get up off there fat behinds, stop accepting the very large rewards that Zora seem to be throwing towards them, and to act in the best interest of Rubi-ka. Namely pull the bloody fuse box from these damn creations before some loonatic gets control of them and the deaths of thousands lie squarely at the ICC's feet. It is all there fault!

We have multiple occurances here of ICC failing to do what it promises. We have multiple occurances of Omni-Tek breaking the rules. It is time that the ICC get off there behinds and rips up the pathetic remains of the Omni-Tek lease. They have proven with Zora in charge they are unfit to keep within the law. And as such they disearve the strongest of punishments. The invalidation of the lease!

No matter what they throw at us, and if the intelligence reports are true that what is coming is so indeed harsh to our very existance, than so be it. We might not have the numbers or the fire power to beat them in a straight up fight. But to give them a bloody nose we are more than ready...and with every day we shall stand and go forth to do such battle till we can regain our freedom. Free our homes. And reclaim what remains of neutrality on this planet!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

On behalf of Lumen Orien...

Quote:
    "So know this, Neutrals and Clans; seek employment with Omni-Tek, or seek termination. That is all."

The rest of the speech from which the above quote has been taken can be easily written off as the usual mindless propaganda. It sounds like the ravings of a small man who was probably bullied as a child and is now delighting in his new found toys and power. Toys and power he has inherited by default, truth be told.

However that one single line would seem to mark a change in Omni-Tek policy, certainly from the point of view of the Neutral community. It also appears to have presumed that Omni-Tek are now the masters of ICC... Is the tail now wagging the dog?
    Aside from the obvious lack of understanding of simple economic truths, Mr Zora would appear to hell bent on some kind of purge of everything 'not Omni'.
    This universe was not created as Omni and shall not end as Omni. Balance is sorely lacking in the views of this man.

We would urge the Neutral community not to play into the hands of this power monger.
    Do not give him the excuse he needs for a purge of all things right and good struggling to flourish on this planet.
    Peace is not an easy goal in such times as these. We all have a common enemy in the alien threat which we ignore at our peril.
    Let not the ramblings of this one man sway us from the defence of our homes and livelihoods.

We also await a response from the ICC in this matter. Politics and economics aside, they surely cannot let such claims and assertions go unanswered.

"...We fight for Harmony...we fight for Truth...this battle will never end and we live and die together seeking Serenity... "

That is all.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

I want to say I almost feel sorry for the Omni that have to work for such an incompetent leader such as Zora. Most of my pity goes to those Omni that blindly follow him, or to anyone else that feels in someway his speech was a good thing, for you are truly lost souls incapable of any original thought.

As for Zora, it is astonishing anyone would put him in charge of anything. This man doesn’t have the mental capacity to run an outhouse much less a planet. Only a moron would look around at the peace around him-- even if it’s an uneasy one—the look at the raising profits and decide a massive war is what’s needed. Only an ignoramus would forget every time Omni-Tek decides to go to war profits go down.

So it is baffling to me the leaders at Omni Prime would give “cashcow” like Rubi-Ka, to a man who appears to be hell bent on destroying it in an attempt to gain some fleeting from of power, to make up for his shortcomings in life.

Now that Omni has declared a new act of war against the Clans and the Neutrals, where is the ICC to charge Omni-Tek with the war crimes committed on Sunday at the speech.
    I may not be a lawyer; however, I am almost certain eradicating unarmed citizens with large orbital space cannons, is an atrocity against intergalactic law, and Omni-Tek should be held accountable for their actions. Maybe the ICC delay in reaction to such actions is proof to the rumors that they are really under Omni-Tek control. If these rumors are true then I see no reason why the Neutrals and the Clans should not begin to seek out help from other hyper-corporations in helping to but an end to Omni-Tek’s monopoly on Notum throughout the universe. If the rumors are not true then the ICC needs to act and remind Omni-Tek and its employees they do not own the planet, they only lease it. There a large difference between leasing and owning, and Omni’s acts of crime could very well be a breach in their contract causing them to forfeit their lease.

To the members of the Clans who are now recruiting in mass force do to the speech I will say this. I will consider joining the Clans as soon as the Clans get rid of that militaristic hate monger named Simon Silverstone. He is a man who is just as bad as Zora. The only difference between them is Silverstone doesn’t wield the power Zora does. If anything I would say Silverstone is far more evil then Zora, because with Zora I know his motive is power, control, and profit, whereas with Silverstone his motives are the same but hides them under the guise of truth and righteousness.

I would also consider becoming a Clanner, if the Clans were truly unified. As it stands right now the Clans are a faction broken up in to sub-factions the only thing keeping them form killing each other is the threat of Omni. If they were to win this war tomorrow and Omni-Tek packed up and left Rubi-Ka tomorrow, the fighting wouldn’t stop but continue as each group would begin their quest to control the planet. I am not so easily fooled by the rhetoric of truth, justices, and freedom; for I know these ideals are relative to the speaker—and I know these speakers would kill me should I speak against them.

In the end I am neutral I see people for what and who they are. I do not use sides to pick my friends and enemies. I do and will not follow blindly to leaders that will give me false promises of a better life, only to strengthen their power. I do not seek to fight in a futile war. Nor am I a fence sitter unsure as to which side is wrong or right, I know both sides are wrong. I chose to live in peace; however, do not mistake me for a pacifist cross me and I shall gun you down.

Beta “Foosball33” Cross

"It saddens us greatly to see the clans try and gain political advantage from our legal actions when there are those within their own ranks flagrantly breaking the law and illegally seizing equipment and installations that are vital to the defence of the planet."
    -OTPC, June 14th

When we'll say "told you so", I bet they're just gonna throw a "you left us no choice" at us. F%*$ idiots. Guess I'll start counting days until Zora gets shot too...
    I hate signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by FoosballX View Post
    I will consider joining the Clans as soon as the Clans get rid of that militaristic hate monger named Simon Silverstone.
    and you wonder why borealis got taken from you?

No I don't, I don't wonder at all.
    Great recruiting by the way you just make me want to join up right away.
    Just remember "If you're not with us you're against us" is the mantra of a terrorist not the words of a freedom fighter.

Hey I'm sorry if freedom to you means living under a dictator you like.

But I'm not hear to talk about how the clans need to get off their high horse, and stop believing they are such righteous bastions of freedom.

The real problem is what's going on with the ICC. If the ICC won't act on their own rules and is now truly under control of Omni-Tek, then why should any other hyper-corporation feel the need to follow any treaties or laws set forth by the ICC?

The real problem at the moment is Zora's speech, and what needs to be done about Omni's new overly aggressive stance.

But sorry I have an opinion you don't like, I guess now you'll have to shoot me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    I also add that Zora is quite quick to declare the battlestations his own. Because for now there is still in the hands of the ICC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryqz View Post
    Seconded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Thirded.
    4thed

funny how everyone likes to badmouth simon and call him all sorts of things, however, being the largest millitary force on rubi-ka outside of Omni-tek, you can be damn sure it will be the sentinals takeing the bull by the horns, and takeing the fight to the puppet and his unicorn cronies. Like him or hate him, i'm glad the clans have a commander like him, least he says what he believes in and isnt scared to follow it through.

Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai

Captain of The Black Company

Support your local sentinal
    Kill an Omni today!

Quote Originally Posted by FoosballX View Post
    Zora hates us, The unicorn company shot up our city on two seperate occasions and then Omni-Tek took the city. ....but we're not going to do anything about it this time until you all do something about Silverstone!
    Fixed it for you to show you how it sounds from my side. Argue it all you want. I suggest you stay neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadan View Post
    Guess I'll start counting days until Zora gets shot too...
    Days, from how many neuts feel think hours are more like it.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast