Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Tarkhan Zora's Speech

I'm hoping the "Explosive" statement made by a member of Immanentize The Eschaton with regards to Mr Zora's attitudes towards the independent populace will remind him of precisely why Omni-Tek needs to rethink its perspective on and plans for us and our "Termination".
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

A warning, give motivation and a common goal to neutrals and you'll find them stronger and more organized. Don't be surprised if the battlestation start to react to extern orders.

The ICC is silent now, I'm still trying to sort it of the civilized way. But if they give up be sure that the neutrals won't let themselves killed.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

What a loony. In this short speach he managed to contradict himself several times. And showed that whatever techical and scientific advance OT makes, it's all just stolen from others. Futhermore, he showed that employees arent really working for OT, but rather for Unicorns.

Well, he's perfet leader for all the brain-dead zombies out there.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    The freedom, understanding and embracement of common humanity that the clans stand for could be our salvation.
    The only salvation is what Zora's suggested: "Shoot yourselves or ask the nearest Unicorn officer to do so." The salvation from neverending lies, despite and defamtion due to marauding troops of parasites. Face it, the declaration of War was made a long time ago, due to the leaders of your futile revolt. You wanna be free, you wanna live in peace? Thats fine LEAVE the planet!

It wasn't the clans, the neutrals nor the aliens that by hard work populated Rubi-Ka. It wasn't the clans, the neutrals nor the aliens that terraformed the planate to make it a place worth living. It wasn't the clans, the neutrals nor the aliens that developed the technical basics of notum mining. It was the COMPANY. And the company WILL protect the acquisitions and achievements that was made. Against every group of parasites, ALIEN or HUMAN.

Angry Rawr!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reas View Post
    The only salvation is what Zora's suggested: "Shoot yourselves or ask the nearest Unicorn officer to do so." The salvation from neverending lies, despite and defamtion due to marauding troops of parasites. Face it, the declaration of War was made a long time ago, due to the leaders of your futile revolt. You wanna be free, you wanna live in peace? Thats fine LEAVE the planet!

It wasn't the clans, the neutrals nor the aliens that by hard work populated Rubi-Ka. It wasn't the clans, the neutrals nor the aliens that terraformed the planate to make it a place worth living. It wasn't the clans, the neutrals nor the aliens that developed the technical basics of notum mining. It was the COMPANY. And the company WILL protect the acquisitions and achievements that was made. Against every group of parasites, ALIEN or HUMAN.
    I oppose your statement, Reas, Shoe-Kisser of Zora, how does shoeshine taste by the way? Your statement is about as dumb as a reet, Go flutter off back to Omni-Prime you Omni-Tek scumbag. I wanted to live a peaceful life making money but noo, instead your "below-average" intelligent Zora from the Unicorn hell-company decided to give themselves what they want, and that is war. Your Battlestations will do nothing to wipe out our freedom on Rubi-Ka. If we ever find you, Reas, your head and soul will not survive the insurance trip!

-Duaric, Clanner Mercenary with a Heart of Gold
    Last edited by Duaric; Dec 4th, 2006 at 18:34:53.
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.
    3. If Surviving, repeat no. 1.

A terrible speech. I feel it was well meaning for the corporation, but it was poorly delivered and seemed to contradict itself several times.

New speechwriter please.

(( Delivered far too fast, and several people who were not native English speakers remakred to me they found the whole thing a waste of time because there was no time to digest each section. ))
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

HAH! Utter drivel. The declaration was made a long time ago, yes. But lets look at the facts here. Your employers consider us a threat. OT is one of the most powerful entities in the 'verse, and you STILL havent figgered out how to deal this 'so easily crippling blow' that youre employers keep pissing on about. You can't make us leave the planet, and whining about it isn't helping. The difference here is that for at least some part of this, RK is a sacred place. The war is ravaging it, without conscience or responsibility to anyone else other than the need to continue. I aint leaving, and you can't make me. I was born here, d**khead. And unlike your moaning about making us leave the planet, I am perfectly willing to either put holes in you till you figure out I aint leaving, or watch you get bored and leave of your own accord. You think our revolt is futile, eh? The results we have prove otherwise. You've lost cities to us. You've lost valuable supplies and cargo, and other acquisitions that have been mentioned that would save your efforts. You throw 300 times the amount of resources that we do at war efforts, and we still keep coming back. Whereas on the other hand, we do MORE with LESS.

Again, your logic is flawed. RK was here long before us, and the fact that OT proper seems to think is that they can own every single bit they can lay their hands on. Its about ownership. You'll have to forgive the masses that don't agree, because that system of ownership is an exploitable tool, and a concept created millenia ago by greed. So basically, OT promotes the source of it... which is in effect, greed. That's what youre people are lying, and fighting over. They hide it in this cloud of profit and success, when that success isnt even really success... but an illusion of security.

Because if your REAL security were as true as they say it was, then you wouldn't have a revolution on your hands. You would have RK all to yourselves. BUT BUT BUT!!!! YOU DONT! You've sides with the Unredeemed, so what's your moral foot to stand on now? Your illusions are false, and you sided with evil... so guess what!?!? Your system is screwed. Clans dont fall for it, and Neutrals dont seem to be bothered that you sleep in the same bed as evil. Oh, and lets not forget Madame Napoleon that OT Prime has put into office. What a lovely image of light she is!

As for aliens, I almost applaud their need to kick us off this planet. You dont seem them d*cking each other over for the sake of a dirty credit. If anything, humanity needs a good implosion in on itself. Maybe then, when the smoke clears, we can go back to a simpler society where greed isnt even a huge factor anymore. The slate will be clear, and we can all have the peace that we so long for, but secretly dread the boredom we think that will come with it.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

And they say the Sentinels like to wage war and all that.. Pfft.

Just know this Zora. We will not lay down our arms and die! We will fight until Rubi-Ka is clear of your corporate filth!
    Last edited by Sary; Dec 4th, 2006 at 18:42:35.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Bubbacrush, again you oppose the OT scum, i am glad to have you on the side of truth and justice, which is the clans, unless you are neutral you are still considered a friend of me, oppose the OT scum, neeutrals! Dont let the OT hate machine force you into OT!

Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.

I went clan when I decided that the powers that be arent a very honest lot. At least when its just me and the open range, I can pick and choose my own battles, pick and choose my own friends, and do what my gut tells me is the right thing. I am actually, politically, pro neutral as well. I can't help but feel for them, because now their plight is precisely now what clan plight has always been.

Everything outside of that paradigm, i chalk up to the old west style of living.

Clanfolks might not be 100% better than anyone else, but at least they dont tell me how to live my life. When we have a beef, we walk out into the street and settle it. They dont memo their corporate masters and have me locked into a special little room, engineered to crack the will of people who dont need a sponsored political entity to make decisions for them.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Truth and Justice of the Clans, my, hear your babbling folks... this is so funny. But at least some of you are going to fight, eh how boring would it be if you just get yourself all reformed properly.
    What you might have forgot though, Omni-Tek owns the planet, netherless of what you might think. ICC and those so-called "peacekeepers" are the political problem that kept Omni-Tek from just whiping your resistant-presence off this planet. But no matter what you try, this planet will rather be destroyed completly then letting it fall into your clan-hands.
    With his speech Zora finally showed that all those contracts and arrangements are hopefully to be ignored soon, and the "cleaning" can begin. Eh, do you know the meaning of a shower anyway?

Now, stop your blurred views of resistance and hope to win this battle, and sign up an Omni-Tek contract-form, and visit Omni-Reform if you need help to forget your shattered dreams of a better live in dust-filled holes, and get back to a real life. Omni-Tek is your friend!

You can't win. Omni-Tek succeeds! And we won't stop here at all!
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

You have forced the clans to make the one move you dont want. Hold on to your asses. This war is going to change far more radically than you can predict.

I am pro-neutral as well, heck i WAS neutral until those OT Fools came up with the story "join us or die", that is what forced me to be clan, we are the future, neutrality and clan are the future, we are free, oh and OT doesnt own the planet, they have a LEASE on it, big difference friend, i mean, foe, i would relish the chance to hunt you down Khuri! If OT wants total war, they will get it! FOR THE CLANS AND NEUTRALITY!

Clanners, Neutrals, we need to start beefin' or else all is lost!

Last edited by Duaric; Dec 4th, 2006 at 19:10:29.
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.

Tomorrow the hand of justice will crush the Omni-Tek war machine.

Ashes to Ashes. Dust to Dust.

I was never any good at catchy phrases... sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Khuri View Post
    You can't win. Omni-Tek succeeds! And we won't stop here at all!
    We already have. =) You just have to tear it all down and make us think that you own it. Which is why we will never agree. But hey, lets face it... you need departments and officials to handle your justice, all I need is opportunity. And the BS about ICC and peacekeepers is total garbage, because clans have no say in the ICC, so why the hell would they protect us? It's not like you will ever think of us as competition, so whats the deal? If youre so bad and nasty and powerful, why arent we gone? Because its all BS, and OT feeds it to their citizenry in triplicate signed executive orders. Sorry, but I stepped outta that lunchline a long time ago.

And as for the stupidity of the shower comments that I hear countless times from OT personel, lets just say that where I wash my balls isn't your concern. Instead, I would just understand that the only moral quandry this dirty clanner has, is which of my bathrooms do I decide to wash up in? Not all clanfolk are poor, lady. Just FYI.

Man... I just love the machine you put in front of yourself. You say clans are done, and that OT regns supreme. So far, you haven't proven anything, but how quickly youre willing to villianize yourself. Clans are still standing. So riddle me this Batman, when is it gunna happen? But hey don't worry, I will be anxiously awaiting your response to that, on the front line.

.....if I dont die of old age first.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Dec 4th, 2006 at 21:02:33.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Face it, the declaration of War was made a long time ago, due to the leaders of your futile revolt. You wanna be free, you wanna live in peace? Thats fine LEAVE the planet!
    The clans don't have leaders per se. It's total anarchy on our side, which is why you can't destroy us. In addition to it being in a similar situation to Earth's ancient China, where there were so many peasants it made the land unconquerable, we're all armed and too unpredictable to engage in conventional warfare.

I'd much rather stay on RK and debate the issue with Omni troopers and anyone else misguided enough to attack the clans. Although, my style of debate is to launch a series of ad hominem attacks against my opponent's head and upper torso area using a perennium blaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    lets face it... you need departments and officials to handle your justice, all I need is opportunity.

I would like to congratulate CEO Zora for the great speech. It is time for those pesky terrorists called Clans to learn their place on this planet. The cowards neutrals are almost the same to me. The fact that we gave as a present some cities to them made them believe they own the whole planet, and even more - made them think they can oppose us - the right owner of Rubi-Ka. Only with the iron fist of the Unicorn we can regain what's ours by right.

Angry OT fool!

Quote Originally Posted by OmniDefender View Post
    I would like to congratulate CEO Zora for the great speech. It is time for those pesky terrorists called Clans to learn their place on this planet. The cowards neutrals are almost the same to me. The fact that we gave as a present some cities to them made them believe they own the whole planet, and even more - made them think they can oppose us - the right owner of Rubi-Ka. Only with the iron fist of the Unicorn we can regain what's ours by right.
    OT has a LEASE on Rubi-Ka you OT fool, owning and leasing are far different things. we have no "one leader." you never gave us your cities, we only took Omni-2 from you OT fools and renamed it Athen. we built tir without your help, the neutrals built Newland and Bor for themselves, you encroaching into Bor is an act of war itself!

Last edited by Duaric; Dec 5th, 2006 at 02:48:22. Reason: typos
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.

Might as well start giving out Unicorn badges to everyone and stop calling us OT,as you virtually destroyed everything Ross has done in a record time.He actually believed in something else other than total mayhem and iron fist,and he did not even sound as half as egomaniacal.

Get it straight Zora,Unicorns declared the planetwide war,not Omni-Tek.Of course since the corporation is now Unicorn property(for lack of a better word),this is the final word.Aliens,terrorists and what not,and your brightest idea is to totally undermine the corporation hard work over past years and declare a total state of war against everything that moves that doesnt show a OT..Unicorn badge.I suggest you reconsider your ´´plan``,or you might be facing serious internal problems.

Reform is gonna be so full of my fellow employees it'll explode, hopefully taking that Pourais bitch with it...

Zora's gonna have to learn this isnt a warzone, its a planet where people live and horror of horrors sometimes members of opposing sides pass each other by in the streets of borealis and dont draw their weapons. This kind of military dictatorship is only going to be propped up by the brute force of Unicorn company, even devout employees (and i've never counted myself among that number, i'm a slacker with plenty of clan and neutral friends and i'm proud of it) are starting to worry about this development.

So mr Zora, what's next? telling your troops to Kill on Sight the clans and neutrals helping with the war effort in the outzones? nah, didnt think so, guess there must be some kind of compromise going on even if u dont want to admit it
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast