Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: OTPC: Tarkhan Zora's Speech

-------------------------------------------------
    Public Health Warning from Omni-Med
    Tuesday 17th October 29480 - Rita Prestin
    [Global]

Announcement ID: 124-35/16-10-29480
    Regarding: Public Health.

In recent weeks, Omni-Med nurses and doctors have seen a large increase in severe cases of psychic-stress disorder otherwise known as PSO amongst Omni-Tek employees. Together with Reform, Omni-Med is therefore issuing a general health warning against this condition.

The cause of this condition is often continued stress at work, or over working, even personal problems can cause the disorder to show up. We have divided the disorder into three different stages.

The signs for stage one of this condition, can be, headaches, depression and INCREASED AGGRESSION.

Second stage symptoms include AGGRESSIVE OUTBURSTS, a sudden rise or decline in various emotions, severe headaches and sometimes, nosebleeds.

Third stage symptoms are OPEN HOSTILITY, EXTREME AGGRESSION or even violence.

The disorder is easy to treat with a simple injection of stress-relieving compounds, but if the disorder is not treated, then anyone suffering, may experience medium to severe delusions or hallucinations.

If anyone is found, having the systems of stage one or two, please contact Omni-Med and get an appointment. If anyone shows symptoms for stage three, please report the person to the nearest Omni-Pol or Omni-Reform employee, who will contact Omni-Med, so we may prevent the person from becoming a danger, either to others, or to themselves.

Sincerely, Rita Prestin.
    Director, Omni-Med
    -----------------------------------------

hmm.. Zora..
    I know im not your personal doctor. Far from it, since you have described me as an enemy in your speach. I am a born neutral and proud of it. However Omni-med did issue an health warning. Please for your own good go to your local omni-med facility.

Tiffany "Moontouch" Heart
    Doctor
    Last edited by Moontouch; Dec 10th, 2006 at 21:42:45.
    Respiration... Low.. Heartbeat..!?.. .. Low.. MEDIC!!!!
    .. ...
    Oh forgot.. That is me!

HAH!!!!
    =) oh man i needed that one. Touche.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I must admit... I am Stunned....

...by the stupidity of this remark.

If you really believe Zora doesnt recieves the best medical care on whole of Rubi-Ka, well... Then for the sake of the Neuts, I hope they find a new doctor sooner instead of going to a doctor with less brain capacity than, no offense, Mr. Bubbacrush here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    I must admit... I am Stunned....

...by the stupidity of this remark.

If you really believe Zora doesnt recieves the best medical care on whole of Rubi-Ka, well... Then for the sake of the Neuts, I hope they find a new doctor sooner instead of going to a doctor with less brain capacity than, no offense, Mr. Bubbacrush here.
    I do not know how often Zora checks in with his doctor for examinations, if he does at all... All I Do know is the statement from Omni-med.
    Stupidity you say. Stupidity is to let a warmonger continue his war. We have a person, Zora, "protecting" or whatever nicer words you will call it (Invading comes to my mind), neutral Borealis.
    We have a person (Zora) in a time when we are invaded by aliens and should stand together fighting this alien threat, declaring war against their fellow humans. Saying in short words.. if your not omni you are an enemy.

Doctors can heal a lot of things... but NOT stupidity.
    Respiration... Low.. Heartbeat..!?.. .. Low.. MEDIC!!!!
    .. ...
    Oh forgot.. That is me!

No offense taken. I find it rather funny, considering if I am so stupid, how come yall aint caught me yet? Hell, I am not even hiding! =)

Besides, your rather lame retort was about as intellectually brilliant as a hot pile of **** on the sidewalk; It just kinda sat there and stank.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Dec 11th, 2006 at 10:31:15.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Why would we need to arrest you if we can monitor your actions 24 hours a day?

Then I would say im flattered, all that trouble for lil ol me?

But you assume too much. I consider it a safe bet that you cant. I don't see OT airships (Edit for Chaupin: Aerospace Craft) buzzing around the Shadowlands, and I don't think that Omni-pol is just 'biding' its time, meanwhile I am stepping on the necks of some of your base operations personel.

If thats the case, then you're just a coward.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Dec 11th, 2006 at 20:06:34.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

monitoring by planes? how old fashioned...

I didn't say 'planes'. But hey, im a forgiving kinda guy. I threw in a little cookie, just for you.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Dec 11th, 2006 at 20:07:44.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

how nice of you, ill bring pie the next time ill see you, alright?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaupin View Post
    how nice of you, ill bring pie the next time ill see you, alright?
    Yeah, and knowing Pol the pie will have a tracking beacon in it also.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I was thinking off something else but that's a good idea too

=) Speaking of just desserts, I managed to personally deliver some to the Unicorn Commander in Rome. Man was he suprised to see me!
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Well perhaps if Mr. Zora wasn't a total incompetent about figuring out his allies this would actually be a threat, but considering one of his generals was really a member of the Dust Brigade, I'm not so sure his words have that much clout. Sure, the unicorns have really big guns and don't hesitate to use them, but the neutrals know a few other people like that already...Simon Silverstone and Loren Warr come to mind first...What's one more megalomanic dictator?
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

Perhaps this will be a warning to all the neutrals who hide under Omni-tek's skirt. The only reason Zora hasn't killed you now is because of the clans! Be warned, on the day Omni-tek presses its advantage there will be no more neutrality. you with either be Omni or dead.
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Quote Originally Posted by CEO Zora
    We are at war, and it is in my best interests to protect what we hold dear.
    I find this interesting. Not, our, best interests. My, best interests...
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

now i dont like to type much but... it seems like the Omni-Tek really hate us the clan/neutral. Who the f*** cares?? if the OT wants to fight us then go ahead! we will fight back and try to take them off this planet once and for all.
    The OT may take us down but we get right back up and keep fighting, eventhough they just send more and more people to die.

now this isnt a very good speech but they need to follow our rules otherwise they shall be taken off the planet, if not then we can let it go but if they fight us we can and will fight back for Freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian View Post
    I find this interesting. Not, our, best interests. My, best interests...
    I think our CEO is taken this too personaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary View Post
    now i dont like to type much but... it seems like the Omni-Tek really hate us the clan/neutral. Who the f*** cares?? if the OT wants to fight us then go ahead! we will fight back and try to take them off this planet once and for all.
    The OT may take us down but we get right back up and keep fighting, eventhough they just send more and more people to die.
    Omni-Tek is at war with the clans. That is a certain fact. Both sides know and accepted this. Regarding the neutrals... not all omnis want to go to war with them... so the situation is not so clear here...

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary View Post
    now this isnt a very good speech but they need to follow our rules otherwise they shall be taken off the planet, if not then we can let it go but if they fight us we can and will fight back for Freedom!
    This is a bit confuse... Omni-Tek must follow your rules? Who's rules? Clan rules? Or neutral ones? And if OT does not respect you rules will OT lose RK? Think again...
    And the fight for FREEDOM is nothing new... Is the same overused clan slogan...
    Last edited by Aerya; Jan 24th, 2007 at 19:00:34.
    Hikari "Aerya" Hirano (Level 220 AI 30 LE 70) Number of Invaders killed: 108121 [Equipment]
    Squad Commander of First Order (retired)
    OT-Reform Officer

"Remember, Bigman, it is easy "protect society" by executing a criminal, but that will not bring back his victims. If one can cure him instead and use him to make life better and brighter for that society, how much more has been accomplished!"
    I.Asimov

This is OT-Reform way.
    We do not KILL people... We PROCESS them

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345