Thread: prof specific add-ons

prof specific add-ons

I dont know if this has been mentioned or not. missmaul's ideas were great. but theres all these great profession only items like the organic combat, padded love, div 9's, and bb i faithfuls. and ive noticed that they are mostly body armors or weapons. how about some head gear that matches the lovely body stuff that we are given? people want head armor so they just toss an random helm that doesnt go with their prof only items. the agents have that gas station robbing mask. and thats really cool. profs would REALLY stand out flashing their gear like that, perhaps a Ma only bandanna that added AC matching organic, or a fixer only Visor with modifiers, a doc head light thingie, sunglasses w/ modifiers, stuff like that. i think little things like that would be ever popular and enhance the great ideas of profession specific armors.

the agents have that gas station robbing mask. and thats really cool.
    I think at last check, about 95% of agents hate the "gas station robbing mask". Me, I like it, and rather enjoy doing "driveby missions", although I think we should get a sawed off shotgun to go with it. I don't like the way it drained my credits every time I leveled my agent though.

--Sandy, robbing convenience stores since 14.2!