Thread: Council of Truth Expects Battlestations to Assist in Planetary Defense

Council of Truth Expects Battlestations to Assist in Planetary Defense

Tir, Atlantean, Rubi-ka (26 Nov, 29480)

Speculation on the collateral use of the Goliath Battlestations bound for Rubi-Ka has been common in recent days. The Council of Truth urges all Clans to compose themselves in this regard. The battlestations represent a powerful tool that can be used against the Kyr'Ozch; they are not a powder-keg we wish any clan to ignite.

The Council of Truth's Simon Silverstone and Alan Jacobi were among those who authorized the placement of four Goliath Battlestations destined for orbit over Rubi-Ka. The battlestations are expected to be able to provide defense capabilities against the Kyr'Ozch invaders. The capabilities, described in a story by the IRRK, may be critical in fending off a large-scale synchronized assault on our planet as ICC long-range scanners are now tracking three Kyr'Ozch "comet" transports on a course for Rubi-Ka. These "comets" are know to transport volumes of alien invaders in excess of one-million per transport.

To join or learn more about the Council of Truth, visit their gridsite at http://www.counciloftruth.org/.
    Fayelure,
    President of 3305 Local.

Members of the Council of Truth:

Please remember to vote for the two issues we have listed in the private sections.

1. Newland Representative
    Playboyfixer is running unopposed.

2. Speaker of the Council
    Any legacy leader is a candidate.

-Clerical Staff
    Last edited by Astera; Dec 5th, 2006 at 21:52:58.

Unholy pankakes! You're sending THE BOY to newland? Don't you know what could happen?

*looks to his left, then over his right shoulder and whispers*
    You know, I saw those girls looking at him at the bar...He could get laid. You COULD unwillingly have him reproduce...
    *looks agash*

You know, if things weren't so serious around here, i could go on and on about the children...hehehe
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Like i said, Zora have been quick on declaring Battlestations his own. For now the ICC still have them, and I'm trying to grab one of the reps without much success. But if you need to see them too for answer, the more an angry mob we get the better I guess.

Nice from you to have a Newland Rep, whoever he is. I guess you'll have to wait until we find a new foreign minister but heh, good luck to them to find something to agree on.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    Nice from you to have a Newland Rep, whoever he is. I guess you'll have to wait until we find a new foreign minister but heh, good luck to them to find something to agree on.
    It's a step in the right direction though. Maybe together we can do this...
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    Unholy pankakes! You're sending THE BOY to newland? Don't you know what could happen?

*looks to his left, then over his right shoulder and whispers*
    You know, I saw those girls looking at him at the bar...He could get laid. You COULD unwillingly have him reproduce...
    *looks agash*

You know, if things weren't so serious around here, i could go on and on about the children...hehehe

((Personally, I believe that somewhere in our 500 members of the CoT there must be a few org leaders who have played AO for a long enough duration of time that he or she has experienced playing another side other than Clan be it Neutral or Omni. In having this experience these people have a unique perspective on AO that other players simply don't have. If we're going to send a representative to the Newland City Council or ICC and be taken seriously as a Unified Nation of Clans, we need to send someone who is able to see things from a different perspective and empathize with whom he or she is speaking with. In other words, we want to send someone with experience who others will see with respect. As a representative for the CoT, whomever we send represents us all. His or her actions will reflect on the CoT as a whole. That is definitely something to consider when nominating/sending a representative.

On to Speaker of the Council, I personally believe Astera would be a fine choice for that position or perhaps Lady Xaun, Kabulla, or Dragonkeeper as they posses the skills to fulfill that role. Once again, our speaker is a visible representation of the CoT as a whole and not a matter to be taken lightly.

This is only my opinion and my suggestions; but, personally, I'd prefer not to get laughed at by association.))
    Sina "Andilynah" Demesa General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction - More Alts than are reasonable
    Anarchy proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of an organized, structured society. Rather than being chaotic or disorlerly, it is consistent and harmonious, fluid with the anarchists' concept of socielogical structure one of these being anarcho-synicalist.
    -My Definition

"Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing."
    -Mr. Ross

AO-Universe / The Council of Truth / Channel 42 / The Green Cloaks / The Indepent Rubikan