Thread: Open letter to the ICC

Open letter to the ICC

Greetings,

I am Vincent “Boltgun” Delage, minister of security of the Newland City Council. During my duty, I have observed the defences of the neutral settlements of Rubi Ka and maintaining the Newland militia under the command of General Hekkat. Today I want to express my concerns about the defences of the neutral cities all around Rubi Ka.

During years the peacekeepers have guarded these cities, but the situation has changed. New threats forced all the guards and militias over the planet to enhance their training and equipment. The peacekeepers however are now using obsolete firepower and are unable to keep the peace in the settlements they are guarding, even less defending them against the new threat like aliens or legionaries.

The ICC gave Omni Tek a green light to move their guards in Borealis. Omni Admin installed the administrator Jessica Lonare to control the city, and since that day the streets became more violent every day. If the satellite dish is guarded by the Unicorn Brigade, the city is under the pressure of violent gangs and the Omni Pol guards are doing nothing to prevent it. Also aliens landed several time because of the careless attitude from Omni Tek forces.

Also several days ago, one million of aliens have been deployed in less then an hour. And 3 more millions have been detected. The balance of strength between humans and aliens has been disturbed and in answer we have Goliath Battlestations on the way. However I have concern over the control of these battlestations. Also I want to make sure that the neutrals have a direct access to the resources they provide.

This is why I would like to open communication channels between the ICC and the neutral population and I would like to meet your representatives in order to discuss the future of the neutral defences.

Looking forward to hear from you,
    Vincent Delage
    Last edited by Boltgun; Nov 30th, 2006 at 22:14:46.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

The people are listening...

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun
    I also add that Zora is quite quick to declare the battlestations his own. Because for now there is still in the hands of the ICC.

Speaking of wich, where the hell is the ICC ? It's not too late to give up, you still have a few days to wake up and establish contact with the Newland council and maybe not add another raging group on this planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryqz
    Seconded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush
    Thirded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riawn
    4thed
    The people are listening Vincent. Of course most of us agree that Neutral affairs should be left to the ICC. I believe it's members should be contacted directly, representatives sent in their places, or in cases of complete refusal of cooperation with the Neutral community perhaps the Neutral community should put their positions to a vote for replacement. This is after all a matter of great importance that will affect future generations not just us.
    Sina "Andilynah" Demesa General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction - More Alts than are reasonable
    Anarchy proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of an organized, structured society. Rather than being chaotic or disorlerly, it is consistent and harmonious, fluid with the anarchists' concept of socielogical structure one of these being anarcho-synicalist.
    -My Definition

"Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing."
    -Mr. Ross

AO-Universe / The Council of Truth / Channel 42 / The Green Cloaks / The Indepent Rubikan