Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NT Buglist

Quote Originally Posted by Abalz View Post
    You need much more than 1950 NCinit to cap it at full agg.. remember that after 1200 (I think), IP in nano init becomes 1/3 (I think) as effective.. I remember needing around 2.4k -ish at full agg to cap it - and like 3k + to cap it at full def. I think?
    you need 3150 to cap it at full def, and from what i remember the aggdef slider represents 2 seconds from full def to full agg, so that would make 3150-1200 = 1950 to cap it at full agg.
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

Valuable tool

I believe Delirium is correct there and the data was taken from http://www.ramorak.com/sl/nukes.asp?
    Fumbling Ydernola Fingers - Lvl 220 / 25 / 68 NT Equip
    Dragon Thleed Slayer - Lvl 220 / 28 / 70 Doctor - Equip
    Agro Magy Magnet 220 / 30 / 70 Soldier Equip (Ungimping in progress)
    The Xopxop Machine - Luvchild - Lvl 174 / 19 Advie Equip
    Apparatchikk 174/16 Crat
    Belchior 220 / 16 Keeper

And 8 more unfinished projects...

President of Asgard & Midgard

Ah I was thinking it was a 1second on the bar I think so I was only subtracting 600.

Yder - I'll run that same test on my NT and see how many IU I can cast during the DoT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

It's 3000 nano init needed to cap IU at full defence.

10s to cast, 6s is reduced from the first 1200 nano init (6x200)

3s is reduced from next 1800 nano init (3x600)

That's 3k nano init total.

That's 9s reduced, subtract 1 second for being full defence, and we are left with an 8s reduction in cast time, 10-8 = 2s (cap).

I have no idea where you pull that odd 150 extra from.(?)
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

3150 at full def... i know that cause thats where the world works

Edit: either way please don't hijack the thread with that make a new one i guess someone will crunch the correct numbers....i am close to 3k nc init so i'm sure i can cap it at full agro and thats what it matters for the purpose of the test.
    Last edited by Ydernola; Jan 5th, 2007 at 23:27:02.
    Fumbling Ydernola Fingers - Lvl 220 / 25 / 68 NT Equip
    Dragon Thleed Slayer - Lvl 220 / 28 / 70 Doctor - Equip
    Agro Magy Magnet 220 / 30 / 70 Soldier Equip (Ungimping in progress)
    The Xopxop Machine - Luvchild - Lvl 174 / 19 Advie Equip
    Apparatchikk 174/16 Crat
    Belchior 220 / 16 Keeper

And 8 more unfinished projects...

President of Asgard & Midgard

How can you post a reply then say don't hijack thread, would have been more sensible to make own topic yourself...
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Our 219 Nano is NO MORE
    Was reproted by myelf & Yakomo

-=Jobe Whompa A Place Called Home!=-
    "What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

Creator Of The Anarchy-Online Gatherings.
    *2005*[Borealis]*2006*[ICC Platform]*2007*[Baboons] *2008*[LushFields Resort]

Izgimmer's Cataclysm?
    Enfraams Triple?
    Self Illumination?

I'll probably slap this all together tomorrow. Or maybe later tonight if I get bored
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

The new LE perks (on hit) proc off CoH, since its a hostile nano. Not complaining about it tho, since they should be proc'ed on cast in the first place... cmon ffs, on hit >.<

Restrain Enthusiasm (Enf nemezis debuff) cast on NT but not on Enf.

u can click utillze only and get it to produce nanofox1's results, anytime i have a target i am normally unable to perk utilize will fail without flim focus running. seems to me like it checks to land before it checks to see if flim focus is running, so u can "not land it" anytime wether flim is running or not

and i confirm restrained enthusiam lands on nt instead of enfo just tested with romoseld at city hq
    Pawsofury - 220/70/16 Adv
    Dont suffer from insanity..enjoy it

1 out of 4 people in this country are mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem ok, Then your the one.

Word around the campfire is that FC is going to be going through the buglists and giving us some feedback. Do we have everything on here?

If you guys/gals/troxes see anything thats missing let me know by calling me an idiot here or via PM.

Thanks!
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Penumbra: You were attacked with nanobots for 975 points of cold damage.
    Inferno: You were attacked with nanobots for 2600 points of fire damage.
    Pandemonium: You were attacked with nanobots for 3491 points of fire damage.

This bug needs some attention. Environment dots get our add %nanodamage....

Already in the list, but the dot damage keeps rising with our damage adds.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

Quote Originally Posted by _Delerium View Post
    Penumbra: You were attacked with nanobots for 975 points of cold damage.
    Inferno: You were attacked with nanobots for 2600 points of fire damage.
    Pandemonium: You were attacked with nanobots for 3491 points of fire damage.

This bug needs some attention. Environment dots get our add %nanodamage....

Already in the list, but the dot damage keeps rising with our damage adds.
    Wear protection equip?

Not really worth fixing as it's not like we'll be killing stuff in inf without boots/ring anyway.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    Wear protection equip?

Not really worth fixing as it's not like we'll be killing stuff in inf without boots/ring anyway.
    I think you fail to see the real problem. It's about system generated damage using yourself as the attacker (you'll see 'You were attacked with nanobots from <your name here>' in the damagelog) getting the added benefit of whatever +%nanodamage equipment you have on.

It's not about whether or not i use protection gear in inferno.

Lets just for kicks say we get a +200% nanodomage ring. Just going into pande is now capable of killing you because you often get one dot hit while soning regardless of wearing protection gear or not.

Wear protection equip?

also - you usually get hit with one silent DoT hit when you zone in to Inf ..
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by _Delerium View Post
    I think you fail to see the real problem. It's about system generated damage using yourself as the attacker (you'll see 'You were attacked with nanobots from <your name here>' in the damagelog) getting the added benefit of whatever +%nanodamage equipment you have on.

It's not about whether or not i use protection gear in inferno.

Lets just for kicks say we get a +200% nanodomage ring. Just going into pande is now capable of killing you because you often get one dot hit while soning regardless of wearing protection gear or not.
    Those environmental dots are pvp capped, takes 3 to kill you, you wont ever die from that 1 hit from the dot as you zone.

Is how you saw tl3 people with pure novictum rings, someone would spam absorbs on them and they never get there HP touched if they kept it low enough. Wont work with absorb nerf though nowdays.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Those environmental dots are pvp capped, takes 3 to kill you, you wont ever die from that 1 hit from the dot as you zone.
    You're assuming we're at 100% hp.. what about running from Mob, or zoning after res?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Abalz View Post
    You're assuming we're at 100% hp.. what about running from Mob, or zoning after res?
    Zoning into gardens from outside doesn't dot you, same for mission/static entrances, unless a dyna can't you mezz it? You can root most dynas too.

It's not hard to heal to more than 1/3 HP when rezzing before you zone either.

Rather when FC takes a look what to fix they look at something a lot more useful.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

I've noticed that on pande raids my nt has been unable to cast nukes from tnh section until i reach beast liar. I keep getting a wait for program to finish error. I know nts are normally laggy in pande but this is really beyond a joke. My casting is fine up to that point and in the liar, i have also had problems casting buffs in this zone.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast