Thread: NT Professional Update: Who's this "we", anyway?

NT Professional Update: Who's this "we", anyway?

After the past Professional election thingy, Decembersky and I were elected as the NT professionals. Shortly after, however, Decembersky decided to step back again. I never knew really Decembersky, but I've heard only great things. I wish we got to work together more.

Even without two active professionals, we did really well with 18.7. We came together, collectively to turn a lot around, and did really well. Thanks again to everyone that contributed there to really bring 18.7 together for us.

Well, as Decembersky decided to step back, I sought after a co-professional to fill the gaps of stuff I'm not the keenest on. It's not really a secret that I tend to really only PVP casually and I'm relatively new to AO, compared to most. So, adding someone in who's been around a good long time, and loves to PVP is exactly what we were lacking, from a Professional standpoint. Well, I took a look at how things went with 18.7, and decided to nudge one of my helpful NT testing minions to get professionalized. After a bit of limbo, it's finally official. We have two professionals, when last about year, almost everyone expected there to be none! :P

So, the "we" is now myself, and none other than Digitalbath!

Digitalbath definitely has a passion for NT's and loves to PVP. He's going to be an awesome co-professional, as he perfectly fills in where my knowledge is lacking. I know he's really excited to step into this role, and I hope you guys are just as excited to have him!

*applause*
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Yay
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Howdy and thanks!

As previously stated, I've been playing the often-suicidal NT profession since April 2003 and despite having many other endgame 220's and many decently successful twinks along the years I always favoured my NT and took it to wherever I could in AO.
    PvP in this great game for me began at level 16 with Tower Wars and later I actually learned how to PvP during my stay at MMD's with its infamous "omg gotta run to the grid or die" days. Not that it should matter to anyone but a little background helps.

During the past few months I've been doing my best to give Vinkera the fullest possible view of the PvP status of NT at 220 from both NT and other prof's perspectives and I'm happy that I'll be able to join him in the ranks as a Professional.
    It's a role I hope to make justice and it's awesome to be paired up with someone who, in short, was driven enough to get us out of the hole we were in as far as PvM damage was when GIVA replaced DM.

The goal here is simple - Make NT's a fun and viable profession to play across all the level ranges in the game in both PvM and PvP. Achieving it may not be so simple.. but we'll do our best.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion