Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IRRK: Bomb explodes in 20k

Well- they kept shouting things like "freedom to the clans" -- " glory to the freedom fighters" "death to all Omni scum" and so forth as they gunned down innocent people just standing around minding their own buisness. So -your guess is as good as mine as to who they really were. I have noticed that 'official' channels have been silent about this atrocity.. even though there was a great death toll involved. Yes- my sympathies have been on the Omni side of politics, and I have no shame in that. BUT-- this goes beyond polictics. This is pure terrorism. And who ever is behind it-- Has to be brought to justice. But then that WILL happen, either in this life- or the next.

There is alot of theroies and specualtion, but no one really seems to have an answer... Hmmm productive.

I am not speculating, just stating what I heard with my own ears. It your call as to who they really were. I dont care -- they are basically muderers as far as I am concerned.

Well really I can play the speculation games.

funny how the "clans" get all violent and terrorist-y right before Zorra makes his speech... Hmm...

Gee....

Wonder if that is maybe .... a ... Oh what's it called "staged publicity stunt"?

"Clans are mean and stuff! but I'll save you all! Omni-tek Protects! Oh here are some bodies we put in red armor and shot a few times! even though we have no idea who they are, they must be clans, and we still killed them good! We are the good guys, that is all!"

i still say that borealis and neutrals need to react against violent clanners and OT. I think this zorra guy is going to say "here is the enemy! <points at Borealis> they must be killed, maimed, burned, etc etc". seriously, the issues in borealis need to be solved. I think the presense of OT personnel are attracting violent clanners into borealis. Someone help do something, im just a shopper in borealis, eesh.

-Duaric, Clanner Mercenary with a Heart of Gold
    Last edited by Duaric; Dec 3rd, 2006 at 04:11:21.
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.
    3. If Surviving, repeat no. 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Jitterwind View Post
    Then you have things like I witnessed today. I am minding my own buisness in a netural city- Borealis. When suddenly a pack of so called Freedom Fighters just waltz into town and start taking out anyone they can find associated with Omni-tec. What is happening to SANITY on this planet!
    Just because you dont know their beef, doesn't mean they didnt have reason to act on it.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I still say that the clan leaders need to control their members, especially said to, in no offense, Xaun. Soo far i saw a few knights slaughter OT personnel ((and i say with great skill)), i do applaud at that. But doing that will also result in neutral casualties, either by accident or by purpose. So i say this: if you want to kill Omni-scum, go to Rome, us Borealis and Newland citizens and Neutrals dont like it when "your" war encroaches on Neutral Territory. I live in Newland because of the peace i get whenever i am there, and i shop alot in Borealis, talking to others on friendly terms about everyday life. But i dont want to hear and see gunfire from anyside within Newland and Borealis. That is all i have to say

((OOC: Just because Borealis is neutral doesnt mean that it is a battleground for your liesure, please come into and leave bor in peace. It is really annoying when i see some people PvPing each other "for the hell of it" whenever i try to talk to other people. I wish that FC help solve this "PvP" problem in Bor, it is getting out of hand.))

Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.

In what form do you believe that 'control' should exist between clan leaders and clan citizens? Clanfolks are a rebellious lot, and 'controlling' them will bring far more issues than fixing them. In my own experience, I just do business with people I trust. End of story. If you dont trust them, then there is no point in doing business OR working together for a common goal. Without solidarity, you have anarchy. That's what we have. In order to put a system in, you should support the people you trust to put it in right.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

(( Bori PVP is working as intended. Bori used to be 100%, not so much now. even IRRK did a story on Bori being the hell hole it is now. War is hell! or something-ish))
    Point Blank

Ok, I did some digging. I withdraw my notion to make a concession to the people of 20k because I not only have I not received proof that people (namely civilians) have been injured, but it is my understanding that the details have been trumped up by OT media.

Shame on you. Guess it shows that real legwork wins in the end.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Dec 4th, 2006 at 17:52:35.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

*just mutters*

((I seriously does hope FC does something to Borealis PvP. Several orgs has moved to Newland merely because of all the shouting and constantly beeing overrun by flagged people. Make it impossible to hug backyards and the most of the problem would be solved. Had it not been for the fact that everyone knows they can always find NLF members at BY4 and that it has been the home for the front for years we would have moved to Newland as well. Getting overrun by 20 people hugging BY4 and the tower shop makes it near impossible to do propper RP...on top of that the flaming against us RP'ing has increased. All it has brought in its wake is people not giving a d**m about RP to see it us their personal flamebait/goats while they wait for the BY-hugger to come back out. Rude and disrespectful to people who play the game differently))
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Thumbs up ((Nuser i totally support you))

Quote Originally Posted by Nuser_ View Post
    *just mutters*

((I seriously does hope FC does something to Borealis PvP. Several orgs has moved to Newland merely because of all the shouting and constantly beeing overrun by flagged people. Make it impossible to hug backyards and the most of the problem would be solved. Had it not been for the fact that everyone knows they can always find NLF members at BY4 and that it has been the home for the front for years we would have moved to Newland as well. Getting overrun by 20 people hugging BY4 and the tower shop makes it near impossible to do propper RP...on top of that the flaming against us RP'ing has increased. All it has brought in its wake is people not giving a d**m about RP to see it us their personal flamebait/goats while they wait for the BY-hugger to come back out. Rude and disrespectful to people who play the game differently))
    ((again i support you Nuser, Bor is now a "gank-zone" for RPers and loiterers It has clans and Omnis killing each other and it is not good for everyone, I think FC should solve this issue quickly, 100% gas or make the guards KOS to all flagged people, and have them be able to call Unicorn guards, maybe three or so, and then when things start to get hazy there should be about 10-20 unicorns running to the area to kill the flagged players, it shows the stupid PvPers that "joo not welcome here pp" Some PvPing is ok, but every day on the hour is not what we had in mind for a "omni-tek controlled Borealis", I hope LE will help quell "ganksters"off of Bor and send them to space or so, i can imagine a stupid ganker going "dee dee dee" during a space dog-fight XD))

Last edited by Duaric; Dec 4th, 2006 at 18:35:31.
    Rubi-Ka Politics 101:
    1. Shoot first.
    2. Ask Questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12