Thread: ARK/RPer OOC Meeting on 16th December 2006

ARK/RPer OOC Meeting on 16th December 2006

Evening Rimorians!

We're getting back into the swing of the ARK/RPer OOC Meetings, and I propose to hold some on the weekend of the 16th/17th December 2006.

The Rimor one will take place on Saturday the 16th December at 18:00 GMT.

Signing up for it, for those that have done this before, will work similarly to the last one. For those that haven't, simply reply to this thread after reading the following.

* Two people from each roleplay org may attend.
    * Roleplayers who are not part of an organization are also welcome to attend but we may have to limit the number of individuals we allow.
    * If you want to attend, reply to this thread with your in-game name and the organization you are a part of.
    * If you are on a free play account (and only if you are on a free play account) you can e-mail events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com to sign up.

If there are any questions, send them our way: events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com.

There will be an opportunity during said meetings for you to ask questions to the ARK Events Team Members present.

Cylie - Omni-Trans
    Feyde - Omni-Trans

Trousers - Dissenting Omni-Trans Forces
    Last edited by Trousers; Nov 29th, 2006 at 00:10:00.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Nulion - Alpha Omega
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Hyperion Coven of Hunters.
    There might be another name to be added to that. I will keep you posted as it develops

Anamelle and Foosball33 of Lumen Orien

Tyma of aTrox Caelestis

Dagget and Techna of Venice Academy

Cyberspy of Angels of the night.

Bigbadsimbad (No affilation)

Im back and ready for another RP meeting! This story is too awesome to not have me in it <3 btw can we get a tour of the GM playfield this time ^^
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Bubbacrush and guest - RKBH
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Dec 15th, 2006 at 20:29:34.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Leonid Sabreclaws Victor and possibly Drusilla Sabrepaws Louise, if she has the time. We don't belong to any organisation.

If we are allowed to attend, we'll mostly keep to the background and observe... We're new to the Rimor roleplay scene.

- Sabreclaws
    Last edited by Sabreclaws; Dec 13th, 2006 at 23:05:34.
    Expert neutral adventurer gimp on Rimor. RP freak.

No one can have experienced to the fullest the true sense of achievement and satisfaction who have never pursued and successfully caught his own tail.
    Also, Dyedooshka and Zdrastvuite; Dirty old man and his Atrox alter ego.

Achiever 26.67% Explorer 40.00% Killer 80.00% Socializer 60.00%

Sorentia - Angels of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by Lornavash View Post
    The Rimor one will take place on Saturday the 16th December at 18:00 GMT.
    Since this is my first time attending I have to ask this question.

Where is it?

Since this is my first time attending I have to ask this question.

Where is it?
    It is my understanding the ARK(s) will inform on us that on the day of the event.

No one can have experienced to the fullest the true sense of achievement and satisfaction who have never pursued and successfully caught his own tail.

Typically, they go down the request list and warp you to a secret location if you are online at the time. Last time they started using the room where the RP Omni guilds meet (clan simply walk into the Council of Truth building in Tir - unfortunately, so do griefers)

Keldros for Shattered Dreams

Edit: Clementine also
    Last edited by Keldros; Dec 16th, 2006 at 04:46:37.

Berinda - Rubi-Ka Bounty Hunters. I figure I'm the guest of which Bubba speaks.

Thank you to all those who attended!

If you were unable to make it, or were but have further questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the events-feedback email here: events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com

Until next time!

Would like to thank the attending ARKs Devdas, Conator, Dernial and Kintali for this oppertunity.

I logged the meeting but because of continues LD-ing, my log is incomplete and messy. I was hoping one of the other attendants could post it? The subjects we dealt with should be of interest to the majority of the playerbase, I think.