Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARK/RPer OOC Meeting on 17th December 2006

Count us in

(AoD) will be there as well as to the identity of our delegates that is not known as this time as we have scheduled the discussions on our reps to the meeting for our Notum Silo immdiaetley prior to the meeting.

J/K someone will be there for us
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

Have the discussion topics been decided upon? i have a feeling that could make a difference in who is sent to attend.
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net

((Good thing I reactivated my account.))

Jolos of Shadow Atlantians
    So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory

So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path

Since Ukblizzard has limited internet currently, i make this new post instead of editing.

For Omni-Pol, Khuri and Chaupin will be present.
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

Bhalkhaan shall attend.

For ease of access to this meeting, please ensure you have listed both of your participants in your response to this. This will save confusion and delay from asking for your assistant to be teleported in with you if we're simply able to beam you straight in.

Thank you for your consideration.

Second representative for RUR will be Tarendar... heh, it's like Old Mutant Front Week...

I would like to attend. Psychogirl of Whisper's Edge.
    "You have enemies huh? Good. It means you have stood up for something."

Squad Commander, Aethyr Knights
    Atlantian

so where are we supposed to go
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

It has started, they are warpng people who signed up here.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Since i had to go to sleep while the meeting still was running, will there be a logfile available from someone please?
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

I would like to see a log as well since I missed out of the last part as well. Got a tad late for us euros
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Khuri, Nuser,

Got you two covered. Check your emails for the log.

Dabz
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Thank you to all those who attended. I will endeavour to get a log of this meeting up on the forums within the next 24 hours.

Any further queries or questions, please direct them to events-feedback@ark.anarchy-online.com

Until Lornavash posts an official recap of the meeting, you can take a peek at the comments and log I posted on the Society's site. Clicky
    Kithessence - neutral opi shade
    Fistsoflead - neutral opi MA
    Kithiria - omni opi shade, retired

Thank you for the logs, I too fell asleep at some point during the meeting .. the last thing I remember was talking about the "worst events" hehe. Lasted longer than I thought though, so that was good ... man the times the meetings are at are brutal for me ^_^ (and today i get a nice stiff neck for falling asleep in my chair to show for it LOL).
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

You know I was hoping we could of got another 2 and half hours out of it to challenge the IR's record for longest meeting. Guess we can try for longer next time
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Only if we can bring our new mobile lounge chairs!
    Kithessence - neutral opi shade
    Fistsoflead - neutral opi MA
    Kithiria - omni opi shade, retired

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12