Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NDI Meeting

We were only 3 at this meeting. See my previous post.

As long as we keep running in our own direction it will stay cyclic and nothing will be done. You wanna stay independant or hump some legs with only sticks as weapons while nursed by someone else ? And kudo for those who simply refused the chat.

Like we say in ancient french : "Sortez vous les doigts du cul".

My recorder crashed and wiped the meeting, I hope Berael or Rodro had one. There was a few interesting subjects, like the creation of a medical team for more saving then killing.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

((Funny how the french are more willing to fight for what's right, than sheep and complain.))
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    ((Funny how the french are more willing to fight for what's right, than sheep and complain.))
    ((stereotypes and false rumors are a poison, but it's serving the medias so well. Ok I'm getting politic now better stop.))
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    ((stereotypes and false rumors are a poison, but it's serving the medias so well. Ok I'm getting politic now better stop.))
    ((so no logs eh?, Berael never replies to me whether it be PM's emails and even ingame tells. So i have no idea where we stand on anything, as no one seems to be using the NDI forums any more))
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

In my mind there was nothing that was resolved at the meeting that was particularly made out to be public knowledge. The funding of a medical team was addressed but it was side tracted to more pressing concerns concerning the foundation of such a group. (such as actualy doing so)
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12