Thread: Who would win?

Talking Who would win?

If non-twinked lvl 1 newbs of every possible profession and breed mix were to have a freeforall, who would win? I'd bet on the atrox doc. Use melee (the solar powered gun is so useless), poison, and yer uber newbie heal, you'll never drop. I think a close second would be atrox enforcer or MA (of course), or maybe even an atrox NT (obviously atrox will be winning, most HP and such). What do you all think?

Hmmm...

I know when my crat was lvl 1, he was killing leets in 1 hit (Winter's Bite 10-23). Not always, but sometimes. Of course, he could only get 1 nuke before needing more nano .

How much HP to level 1 toons have? Healing won't matter much if you go from full health to 0.
    Rogoff AKA Mr. Brumble - 59 Omni Bureaucrat (RK2)
    Goodz 55 Fixer, (RK2)
    Goodzz 25 MP - Afrolicious, freaky and habit-forming

Mercinax: "/me casts afro containment field on Goodzz"

think depending on breed/prof its between 45-65.

So no 1 shot won't kill 2 probably won't either 3 probably will and 4 definately will.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

50% damage in pvp, and min 3 hits to kill

Atrox MA I think. Atrox doc would run out of nano I think?

Hell, I don't know, I've never played a doctor so I don't know just what the startup heal is like or how much nano they have in the beginning.

--Sandy

u think 2 much...

but u cant realy think..its only illusion if u think that u do think

u cant think

I'd say at that level prof/breed wont' matter in a mass fight as you describe.

It'd come down to whoever was the last person to be targetted.

I guess so, but I think an atrox doc would have an advantage. Since everyone will cause just as much damage going weaponless at lvl 1 as an MA would, an atrox doc would do well since they got the best heals. Of course, his nano might be so low that he can only heal twice for all I know =P

Dont forget MA's uber Attack of the Snake!
    Gatorojo - Proud member of Apocalypse

Power to the Atrox!

Bah. I am putting my money on Britney the cat.

hmmm

hands down it would goto a lv 1 atrox doc with a med suit hehe

and i hope a med suit isn't what you guys call twinking

its the same as giving your lv 1 1k creds to leave noob zone

if you can have 1k on a lv 1 why not a med suit pffft

Actually, I say lvl 1 cuz everyone is basically be exactly the same and cannot use any other nanos above their startup. Aside from start up nanos, weapons, and startup kits (and Jab of the Snake, HOOZA!) they wouldn't be allowed anything else, not even the OT suit OT newbie get since it would be unfair to neuts and clans (lol 10 AC unfair? ). Also, they get no outside buffs, only ones from their startup nanos.

i would win... hmm wait im not lvl 1.

ok maybe a lvl 1 opifex fixer. rely good eveades (green evades and green agil and sens) (do eveades work in pvp at this lvl??)

/ Tolbat
    w00p w00p!!

Atrox MA, for LCR. 22 AR, Brawl, Dimach.

Or maybe an Atrox Enf. That baseballbat has Fast Attack, Brawl, and Dimach, and Enfs get Thug's Delight. Only problem would be low normal damage.

Re: Who would win?

Originally posted by Dannicus
    If non-twinked lvl 1 newbs of every possible profession and breed mix were to have a freeforall, who would win?
    DUH!!! level 1 ?!?! obviosly a martial artist would win.

Red face I think an atrox fisting doc would win hands down.

I think an atrox fisting doc would win hands down.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

why does everyone think it should be Atrox breed?
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

THE BEST-

A nano mage soldier

hehe J/k

Thumbs up Sounds like fun

hmmm, well...why dont we just try...im game
    Just gime a bit of time to..get him rdy
    Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%