Thread: FC (and others) - Make me interested in the booster pack please :)

FC (and others) - Make me interested in the booster pack please :)

Hello all

Well, I _do_ wish to help FunCom who seems to be running out of resources rapidly; I'm not of the mindframe "don't buy the pack and show them, um, something" - I understand that running and improving game is expensive.

However, regardless of the price, the booster pack's _contents_ seem rather unattractive for me atm... I may be missing something, and if so, please let me know what it is .

first of all, I hear "better graphics". Well truth be told, with 1.1GHz Athlon and Original ATI Radeon 32MB, I'm not running full resolution already, and of course things slow down after a full team starts chain-casting nanos. Rubi-ka looks pretty enough as it is, and since there are no screenshots to show me some mind-boggling yet computer-friendly new graphics, this really isn't compelling at all...

second, I hear "land control". Now granted, I haven't been able to surmise much detail from the press release, but I'm wondering, as a true-neutral, why should I care? What's in there for me? Is it something that I should be excited about, or for that matter, that I can use at all? :-|

(oh, and I gotta buy a booster pack for each account?)

I hear that supermodels and other hot chicks will find you more attractive if you own the booster pack.

I'm buying it!!
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Originally posted by Bonk
    I hear that supermodels and other hot chicks will find you more attractive if you own the booster pack.
    There. Pre-ordered!

I'm buying it!!
    LOL.

I'll make sure to tell both the designers and the marketing people that we need something to benefit the neutrals (I'm pretty sure the designers have that in mind already), and a sexy marketing strategy.

Sounds fun, I'm in
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

Originally posted by Cz

LOL.

I'll make sure to tell both the designers and the marketing people that we need something to benefit the neutrals (I'm pretty sure the designers have that in mind already), and a sexy marketing strategy.
    Could you also inform them that the option to not pay for the extra client (as in DL-able booster-part only) would be the marketing scoop of the year.

Truly it would.
    Buford Hitokage Matt

Explorer 73% | Socializer 66% | Achiever 33% | Killer 26%
    -

Don't fear the night...
    fear the ones hiding in it.
    -

"Jesus is coming - Look busy"
    -

"Im not Uber. Im your common joe. Im level 178 and untitled. I never had a title and I never really cared whether I got one. All I really wanted was to have fun, learn new stuff and put my creativity to some use." - PhiliosPhreak

Talking I am pissed

I am a married monogamous family father, who is playing a neutral Pistol Adv.

Now, Cz, deal with this, try to find a teaser for me!

Enjoyed Bonk's comment - great one. Pick that up.

Question: How does it come, that people with such interesting ideas have the 'fitting' name for it?

And support to Hito, although I can imagine that the controller will deny such an idea.

So long,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious