Thread: Wizard of Oz show at RUR's 4th Brithday!

Wizard of Oz show at RUR's 4th Brithday!

Date: Sunday December 10th
    Time: 19:00 GMT ( 2 PM EST)

Dear friends, customers and shareholders,

RUR will celebrate it's 4th year anniversary on Sunday December 10th. We'd like to invite you all to join us for a glass of champagne and marvel at the fact that this little robotics company is still in business the occasional mishap with our products.

As a special treat, there will be a brand new stage production of the classic "Wizard of Oz". I can assure you there has not been a stage show quite like this on Rubi-Ka since Olliewabe's 'Odyssey'.

So do come join us in Newland City on the 10th for a very special evening.

Best regards,

Dabblez,

Rubi-Ka Universal Robots

/ooc

I look at RUR today and I see an org that is all grown up. We are no longer that tiny, Cinderella org making magic out of nowhere. In a way I kind of miss those early, challenging, pioneering days, but there is no question things are so much better in RUR now than they have ever been.

The continuity and stability with RUR has been remarkable, to the extent we can actually think in terms of annual events, like the Science Symposium now in its fourth year and Annual Share Holder meetings.

Of course it's not just been reruns. This year we've had an excellent storylines in RUR such as the one which featured Xerves (our org bot) getting hacking into by cyborgs, the one about an NCU virus which played William Shatner songs and the story about building the Adonis dam which no doubt will full develop in the next year. We started the year playing Rettaman's Rollerrat Ball, we ended playing Qwayke's Robot Demolotion Derby. And of course we've had in partnership with the Assembly the Jeopardy Rubi-Ka event and the Wizard of Oz show, which will be performed on the day.

In closing I wish to thank all the members of RUR, past and present, who have contributed into making RUR that singular, joyful thing it is today. I’d also like to thank whole roleplaying community of Anarchy Online without which none of this would make any sense.

Let's make next year the best one yet!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I'll be there

*a toast to Dabb and a great org!
    Dmom
    President
    Elite Operations
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

(( *golfclap* ^_^ ))

*raises her glas* For 4 years of gone wrong inventions...for many more to come...May a robot one day blow up in their faces.

((Congratulations R.U.R. ))
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

((congo rats, RUR ))

It's coming to Rubi-Ka this Sunday! Every of any faction is welcome regardless of what Zora might say.

Sounds great...and stuff Zora, your doing this in Newland so he can take a soggy Stret malle and smoke it

(( Congratulations on your 4th Birthday. You've done such a good job on RK ROAT!! ))
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

It's tomorrow!

A big thank you to everyone who came to our 4th anniversary celebrations. It was a memorable night.

A special thanks to Willone who wrote the script for our "Wizard of Oz", it was totally amazing!

Sleeping

Dabblez, I am very very sorry but I accidently slept in. Some how I managed to sleep till 2 pm PST.

Sorry!
    Sherminator
    "Suicide is man's way of telling God, 'You can't fire me, I quit!'"

Save Role-Playing, read the guides!
    http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=408441

Sherminator
    Rubi-Ka 1
    Freelance Reporters