Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Omni Armed Forces successfully halts clan mining operations in 4 Holes

OTPC: Omni Armed Forces successfully halts clan mining operations in 4 Holes

Omni Armed Forces successfully halts clan mining operations in 4 Holes
    November 21, 29480 - [Global]

OTPC: Earlier this week, Omni Armed Forces carried out a successful operation against one the clan captured mining facilities in 4 Holes.

The operation was carried out with a moderate amount of forces. They met some minor resistance which didn't managed to threaten the objective, and only caused a few casualties. Before leaving the facility an explosive expert planted an explosive charge inside the mine and later remotely detonated it from safe distance.

According to official Omni-Tek sources, "The operation was carried out to stop mining operations in the area and prevent the occupying forces from stealing more Omni-Tek property." The same official stated that "notum worth approximately 15 billion credits was destroyed together with mining equipment for approximately 40 million credits."

The explosion did not permanently destroy the mine but disabled its use for a time ahead and skilled Omni personnel should be able to fix the damage done once the facilities in 4 Holes are back into corporation control.

The attack will be big set back for the occupying forces and will also prevent them from funding weapons and equipment for future hostile attacks on Omni-Tek and its employees

15b+40m worth of fireworks for one scrap of land that Clans arent really all the hip to keeping in the first place, good job!

Nice to see your tax dollars working for you. =)
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    15b+40m worth of fireworks for one scrap of land that Clans arent really all the hip to keeping in the first place, good job!

Nice to see your tax dollars working for you. =)

Rather destroy it than let the Clans have it.

I second to that... no creds for the thieves

A good and decisive step towards reclaiming the facility. At times financial sacrifices are to be made for greater good.

Kashta Nagala
    Secretary of Director
    Omni-Mining [IC]

It's also worth noting that the notum wasn't destroyed permanently as such. The notum rift will replenish the mineable notum on the area rather quickly.

Keanne
    Omni-Mining [IC]

*sighs* Keanne when will you ever get into the little head of yours that notum does NOT replenish?
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

Good to know the working class made it all possible for ya. Just goes to show that building pride should know no pricerange.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

The only thieves on this planet are Omni! Stealing everything and then claiming and treating it as property thru legal mumbo jumbo. They even treat people as property, how sad.

This is only a minor set back to the clan freedom forces that have secured 4 holes. It is sad to see teh Omni occupation forces trying to stop the spread of freedom and free will.

Oh, OH! So nice to hear good news for a change!

*runs off to get a bottle of Omni-Chmpagne and a glass*

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

hey... I want some champagne too... good news deserve a celebration

and nebhyper.... read some RK history... the only thieves you'll find there are the clans who occupied territory they weren't entitled to have. To make a paralell with ancient history the clans are similar with the "claim jumpers" during the californian gold "fever".

And spare me with "freedom" and stuff... I was clan in the begining... clans are no different then omnis in their goals... same credits hunting... and I experienced more backstabing then then I have experienced as an omni...

Quote Originally Posted by Aerya View Post
    And spare me with "freedom" and stuff... I was clan in the begining... clans are no different then omnis in their goals... same credits hunting... and I experienced more backstabing then then I have experienced as an omni...
    Looks like OT Reform did a good job of 'rehabilitating' another clanner...completely brainwashed, a shame.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

hey... I want some champagne too... good news deserve a celebration
    Just a sec, I'll get another glass!

*runs off*

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

No need for a brainwash here... my "fellow" clanners convinced me... killing me over and over near TOTW [I was clan then].

But that is another story... I must go celebrate with Vincentprice

Have a nice day

No need for a brainwash here... my "fellow" clanners convinced me... killing me over and over near TOTW [I was clan then].
    Hah! If you consider your fellows the kinda people who dont mind a little killing between friends, perhaps you have poor taste in friends to begin with. But hey, if you need to switch your entire allegiance for the kinda people you surround yourself with, man did you choose a doozy. =)

I smell the sweetness of irony on this one.

I spose if you got ganked by an ethnic group or another, you're the type to blame the entire group? If thats the case, then I say you AND us are better off for it.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    If you consider your fellows the kinda people who dont mind a little killing between friends, perhaps you have poor taste in friends to begin with.
    Your kinda friends must be the back stabbing kind... litterally....

Friendly bouts of pain and bloodshed is never a bad thing, as long as it stays friendly Like they say, "Practice makes perfect" so how else will u perfect killing more clanners if you can't perfect the techinique by trying new things on friends ?

Sure you could go find some clanners to test it on, but some of them aren't interested or run when confronted so friends helping friends....

PS GJ Omni.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Quote Originally Posted by malewerecat View Post
    Your kinda friends must be the back stabbing kind... litterally....
    Must be? That shows you just exactly how much you know. Haven't been backstabbed by my family. If they were the backstabbing sort, they wouldnt be on the payroll.

Keep grabbing at straws, Werecat. Its what youre good at.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Nov 24th, 2006 at 17:02:13.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Ok, I don't care about the Omnis killing the Clans and vice versa since you're both good at it. Just get your Asses out of Borealis!

Secondly, you destroyed HOW MUCH notum! Ok, the stopping of all mining here is a good thing which many people I am sure will be happy about. But actively DESTORYING NOTUM just for your petty squabbles?
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadach View Post
    Ok, I don't care about the Omnis killing the Clans and vice versa since you're both good at it. Just get your Asses out of Borealis!

Secondly, you destroyed HOW MUCH notum! Ok, the stopping of all mining here is a good thing which many people I am sure will be happy about. But actively DESTORYING NOTUM just for your petty squabbles?
    Hmm...in notum wars there are more neutrals assisting omnis than clan...even after Borealis was taken away by omnis.

Even in military operations against the aliens in the outzones....neutrals are welcomed among the omnis...they see them as fellow "employees" and neutrals embrace the same people who took away Borealis by force.

Because of such clear choices by most neutrals...clan do not accept neutrals in the outzones, neither do we help them in the notum wars.

Clans respected Borealis' neutrality, yet you ask us to "get your Asses out of Borealis"?...we didn't take the town by force, and before the CoT made the statement to not get involved many clanners went to Borealis to HELP the neutral retake the town to reinstate it's neutral status myself included.

You want to free Borealis? alright, DO IT. You can't...then don't point your finger at those who have done what they could to help you...don't blame the clans for you problem.

As for notum being "destroyed" or "depleted"...still to this day there has been no real research (saying it and proving it are two different things) to prove that by any respected scientist.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast