Thread: Drinking Goodbye to the Fodder!

Drinking Goodbye to the Fodder!

Incase you haven't seen today news about the sad demise of poor Mr Parsil, a few of us have decided to go out and give him a drink to remember...and are doing a bar crawl on this Sunday (19th) evening at 9pm. We'll be starting in Neutres and progressing around every bar and drinking hole on Rubi-ka! We'll say goodbye to the lil guy the way he would of...by going out there and getting blindingly drunk!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Now, what would really crown this would be an atomic powered robot to follow us around so we could chill the beer, and proove once and for all that the method is perfectly safe.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Who the hell need a radiation free body anyway ?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Oh you can certainly expect a robot following us about, Though it may not like it and may spend the majority of the time telling us this.

Not sure it is a good idea though. Last time I went to a bar with Marv a crat managed to charm him into killing me.

Atomic robots ehi? I do recall Ognom working on a beer bot while he was still with RUR.

Oh well given all the trouble Gorge's bombs caused us I really shouldn't bother, but I'll come along regardless.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

(( <3 You Nyadach :P ))
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

What bloody herd of bronto's was let loose to trample over my head? its bleedin' killin' me urrghh. And any explanation as to where this female Pol officers helmet and this traffic cone came from would also be useful. We're how many light years away from Omni Prime and I've woken up this morning with a orange and white traffic cone?! And what's with the NLF uniform?

I'm going back to bed....wake me up in December someone, my heads doing a rendition of the Omni Mining Marching band or something like!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

you sure it was only an helmet?