Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Gank" Insanity!

I see what you mean,
    its the same with people always saying FC and funcom :/, if you were playing gta3 and didint like it cause it had a bug you wouldnt say damn im sick of RI macking lame games or with halflife you dont say "why dont sierra do something decent next patch". You say something like, im sick of the <bug> why dont they fix it.

or AO needs to get rid of <bug>, that kinda thing, the funcom word is just constantly used though, sounds a bit sad and it takes a bit of that fantasy magic from the game

Originally posted by Vegan
    Highjack said:

"You're in an arena dueling someone one on one and a third person attacks you? THAT is a gank."

I said:

"And if you do decide to use the made-up word gank, then at least apply it to -->one<-- specific reason, not every time you die in PvP."

gank is used by gangstas when 2 people are fighting and more jump and "gank" the otha motha ****a dawg
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

I love that kinda talk. Its classy. Makes me want to have children.

Pet peeve yes, but peeve none the less.

I think that people who "gank" should be put in the prison for a week or two and not be allowed to play for that period of time for which they are locked up! heh heh heh

lol, gank... more like you were <insert lame excuse here> and I killed you... Who cares deal with it hehe

Anyone who is in a pvp zone with the intention that another person who comes along wont kill them is crazy
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Well, i can live with getting ganked by some my own lvl (just not from my own side, ask me for duel plz) but yesterday i was in mmd and where having some fun....Had some good fights, but just as i was dueling a adv some high lvl clanners showed up and started to mess it up by healing her...We stoped the fight after some time cuz it was going nowhere...Then we all agreed that i woudent root her and they woudent heal...Frist thing they did was put heal pet on her again, + some high lvl MA was healing his ass off...A few OT decided to team up and then wack a few clanners (i normaly dont like teaming unless we are fighting a team of clanners) but he was also teamed...i found out...when a lvl 130'ish sol alpha my lvl 51 ass back to ent...this aint really a whine...just a little anger i had to let out, thanx for reading

/Frost
    Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>

Account Created : 2001-06-27 13:42:4

Talking hehe

I dont think everyone knows what the word "gank" really means ...
    As far as I know its derived from "gang-up-and-kill" so its rather difficult for a single individual to perform a gank

On a sidenote, Ive found myself saying "/tell Gard" when my friend who I play with doesnt listen

--Phelsior

Ok...I ganked someone.

I flying in stret west when a green soldier was running below. I dropped out of my yalm and landed in front of him and shot him dead. The whole battle lasted less than 1.5 mins.

So what? I ganked him! It was fun!

we are supposedly in a war, are we not?

Originally posted by gwend

gank is used by gangstas when 2 people are fighting and more jump and "gank" the otha motha ****a dawg

lol!

see, that aint gankin...
    If you jump someone who's already in a fight...thats gank...i do what you just did all the time...and i enjoy it every time...squeel for me clanner!
    Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>

Account Created : 2001-06-27 13:42:4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12