Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attack on Omni-1: Omni-Tek knew and did not act to prevent it

*hands over a picture of Lev, and raises his eyebrows*

It will sure be fun to see how you deal with this, since he is breaking the actual words of your beloved Ross.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

This is what is bothering me.

Actions such as First Order (hey, remember the Tag conference and how about five of them thought it would be fun to kill clan speakers?) and other guilds who have fallen out of the spotlight (finally) have gone ignored.

Assist a convicted criminal that has gone against Omni-Tek? SO WHAT!

Attack and destroy a planned event in Omni-Territory? SO WHAT!

I really would be able to accept Omni-Tek's ineptitude here and brush it off, assuming they'd deal with it internally. What is bothering me is someone who should have been punished comes here and claims that what I am doing is wrong.

Windowlicker, your organization should be punished for what they did.

Now, time has passed. I believe three weeks now. This much time is unbelievable. No responses, no action, no punishment.

Omni-Tek is not acting like a company. It's insulting to it's loyal employees who have to deal with the trash that is hurting it. WE have to deal with them as "equals" until Omni-Tek wakes up and punishes them. This is insulting, and angers me.

It seems Omni-Tek doesn't care about it's factions. Good or bad.

You are as predicteble as a rollerrat, and your paths in life as easy to calculate as a stones path towards the ground

HaHaHahahehehehe LMAO!
    Thats so true.

Capt.

If we are to act like a barometer within OT what about we make sure that OT officials are aware that clanners overrunning our territories, while our guards are offering them a place in our organization, are tearing OT apart from within.

Father, you have been a part of Enigma. You have been a spiritual guidance and a rock of calmness.

I am sorry that we have turned from the light, but even Enigma has limits to their patience. There is something wrong with the amnesty. Saturdays assault proved this.

I am not asking for your forgiveness for my actions, I am no hypocrite. I stand by what I have done. But I do ask that you at least understand what lies behind our aggressions.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

My duties are changed my child... I do no longer preach forgivnes and calm.

Nor of second chanses or hope.

My words are now destruction and final deaths, havoc and the burning of those ignoring the light.

I do understand you actions. I do see what you and your followers has done.
    But I see no happienes or protection down the road you have choosen.
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

I will settle for the ability to live with the person I am.

Will you be walking down that road with us father?
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

I walk the lonely path, the path of loyalty.

I do not abonden my protector, I do not ignore the providor of eternal life. I am STILL a loyal employee of OmniTek.

I do not claim to see the impossible, I do not claim to see the whole picture and what is good for our caretaker.

I have faith, and trust in our benefactor OmniTek. Only through those virtues will there be unity.
    Father Chagidiel

...that's for sure!

Father Chigadiel, as much as I respect you, as much as i can respect you, being a clansman, I think that, even though your response to Snarf was correct, in a way, Omni Tek is a tyrant, if anything. They use suppression gas to keep you all in line with their oppressive ways and make you think you are fighting the good fight. Mates, I know this because I too was once Omni Tek, but I realised that the clans were in the right one day when i saw something i wish not to repeat here. Clansmen may rob and exterminate OT once in awhile but A) It not like you Omni's are a bunch of knights of chivalry yourselves, and B) I dont think enslavement of generation after generation of Rubi Ka citizens is any better than killing an Omni who has decided to stupidly trespass into the Northlands. Perhaps some clansmen are not as intellectual as you Father, but at least we don't infight and weaken ourselves from the inside while the enemy strengthens with every passing second.
    Thank You
    OOC Note: I will not give out my main name as I am ex omni and have spies left in old omni guilds. I can however give you the name of an alt which you may contact at anytime.
    SmashaBasha- Clan Enforcer

"OmniTek is your friend. With friends like that, who needs enemies."

As always, it hurts to see those missguided by the talk of the clans. And, to my great grief, it can happend to everybody it seems, even the ones one trusted the most.

Nevertheless, i will try to explain some missconceptions on your behalf Mr Bash...

The supresion gas is indeed not an act of opression, it is an act of Protection. It is the result of a firm belief that differences do not have to be solved by violence, death and destruction.

It is our responibility towards our youngsters, to solve everyproblem through talking and compremising. Only through unity can there be peace, and only through talk can there be unity.

OmniTek is not intrested in a "Pax OmniTek", OmniTek is not intrested by a unity forced upon others through violence, since violence in it self is a loss.

By using violence you only prove that you can not make your argument heard through pure talk. And if that is the case, there is a great risk, that you do not posess the intelactual capacaty to stand up for your opinions, which in turn raises the question, if you indeed might be wrong...

Now this is why, the clans start this war. By declaring war and by bombing our buildings, and this is the reson OmniTek does not answer by violence. And this is why there is supressor gas. To make sure no unessecary damage is brought upon us, and to insure that we solves our problem without violence, as any good civilasation would do.

And about your comments regarding you clan people have no infights...Well, my child, the peers of you, have started the greatest infight of them all...
    You abondoned our great caretaker, our protector and provider of eternal life, and by this fall from grace, you have now started this largest infight ever. The clans versus OmniTek. The former employees against the current.

And still you clan people continues... You council fails to agree, and now only a couple of clans have decleared war, while others try to create long lasting peace.

You think you have no infight, but that is only a thought created by the fact that the claners ignore theire differences.

In the clans you do not compremise or listens to others...you just find a couple of persons that thinks the same way as you, and then you think you rightfully can ignore the whishes of others, the dreams of others and the hopes of others, as long as that particulare group you belong to gets theire will through. This is why you see such a vast amount of clans.

This is the so highly regarded freedom the clans talks about, the freedom to ignore others, the freedom to do whatever YOU want, and indeed, it is a seducing message they spread. As egocentric messages always are.

True, differences exists within OmniTek. but we talk about them. We settle them. So while OmniTek acknolegde the fact that there is differences, and talks about them, settles them, it might look as infights. The clans on the other hand, ignore the whises and belifes of even there freinds, which it might seems as there is a so called freedom, and no so called infights.

Finally, I whish to adress your comments about my "superior intelect"... If there is such a thing, I assure you, it has only come through my lectures at university and OmniTek reform. Unfortunally there is no University at Rubi-Ka, though I can assure you, that I can get everybody you want in conntact with Omni-Reform.

So, just give me the name and adress to your freinds, and mayhep yours as well, and I will put you in conntact with Omni-Reform
    Father Chagidiel

Father
    The suppression gas may have once been a protection measure. However, the effect the gas has of calming any rage or murderous intent in people so they will not harm others is an inhibitor of thinking, perhaps not thinking rationally, but I should have the freedom no to think rationally. I should have the freedom to want to kill someone. I should have the full abilities of killing someone in the streets if that is what i want to do. Now afterwards, i dont care if OT shoots me, gasses me till i pass out, beats me up and throws me in gaol, because that is lawful. I killed someone and i should pay for it. BUT, i should not have to pay for it BEFORE I have done it. Maybe it prevents murders, but the people can be resurrected anyway, thanks to OT bookies and scientists trying to figure out a way to cut costs on safety in their mines but maintain their population of slave labour. And how exactly are clansmen who are born free former OT employees fighting current employees? And why do I have to work for OT just because me Mum did, eh? Why is going off and say, starting a farm or going and shooting up Brontos, illegal? What gives OmniTek the right to kill my dad, bring him back and kill him again the next day in a mine that Satan himself would envy and wish for it to be his new kingdom in hell? Why is my dad a traitor for escaping Hell? Father, I will give you my address and you can send any OmniReform bloke you want to come a-knocking, but he had best have some good armour on him because if s/he takes a step in my abode without getting my permission, I will terminate him for trespassing. Do I like to kill? No. Is OmniTek forcing me to kill? Yes. If they will not at the very least provide some livable, and by livable i do not mean resurrection, working enviroments. If they gave me the freedom to break the law and THEN and ONLY then punish me for it, then I will come back. Once they pay me and all the other OT original employees descendants restitution for our ancestors suffering that they could have prevented, then perhaps I shall return. If they do this and I do not return, then I have the right to tell them to piss off and let me be, because I am a person, not some bloody expendable automaton.
    (OOC Note: I have decided to risk my alt spies because i feel the need for whoever wants to to be able to contact me in game)
    Dustin "Uwen" Siwinski Adventurer for the clans and general in the clan Rubi Ka Highlanders.
    "OmniTek is your friend. With friends like that, who needs enemies?"

Well, here is an answer worthy a clanner.
    With argument like that, who can, and even wants to try to talk to you.

Acording to your last statement it should be your right as a humanbeing to kill who ever might strawl along the street, cause that is in your right, cause that is the freedom the clanners wants.

The freedom to kill and maim everybody they seem fit. Sure ignore the poor unlucky bloke that happends to be the target...He has the freedom to spill his blood on the pavement. The clanner preach true anarchy, the survialval, not of the fittest, but only of the strongest. If you can kill those in different opinions, you are right. remember thisa good folks, it is NOT democracy the clanners preach, it is anarchy, where you kill those who happends to express opinions different from you.

And about the insurance...as you are well aware of, there are thousands who are not in the economical situation to pay those insutrance, and there are just as many that have no insurance due to other resons.

And when I talked about the infight of our time, I was ofcourse refering to the point in time when the clanners decided to abondon their family, thus the point in time when former employees fought current employees...
    And please note that the clans did NOT quit due to a lack in their freedom of speech, since that exists within OmniTek. As you are well awre of we are currently having a disscusion within OmniTek, and none has been killed due to this discusion, this since OmniTek DO have freedom of speech.

So if it was not the freedom to give expression to ones opinion that created the clans, why did the claner rise?
    Well, my children, today we have seen the reson. The clanner do want the freedom to kill whoever they seem fit. If they can not win an argument, since they might be wrong, they want to kill the one who happends to have the nerv to have right in an argument against them.

"I should have the possibility to kill someone on the street if i want to" ppff... Beware us all for the freedom of the clanners.

OOC: he he, well, me asking for ya name was kinda an ironic joke.. You know, ingame I cant send any reform guys at all...=P
    Father Chagidiel

(OOC note: I know it was for roleplay hehe)
    Father I specificaly said in my statement that i dont want to kill. I just want the freedom to make up my own mind whether i want to kill or not. Now that was an extreme case on free thought, and i knew it would come under heavy fire, but i was trying to prove a point. My point is that people should have the freedom to be thieves or murderers. Do I want them to exist? No. But i also dont want a world where people cant decide if they want to be scum. That is my whole point. OmniTek has no right to force people to not be the lowliest scum of the universe. Sure i hate thieves and murderers as much as you Father, but i believe that a person should have the choice of being a thug or not. If they do they will pay the price for the crimes, yes that is right. That is just. But not allowing a person to degrade themselves to lowlifes is tyranny. I know it sounds odd, but a person should be a lowlife if they want to be. Once again I state that I dont like lowlife scum, I dont like thieves, i hate murderers and I think they should all rot in a gaol cell and then hell, BUT i think they should be allowed to condemn themselves to imprisonment in an Omni dungeon where they can be tortured or "reformed" all you wish and then when they die of "reform" then they can spend eternity in Hell being "reformed".

Added to this, Father, there is a time for intellectual discussion and settling things as men of higher mental calibre, and there is a time for action. We (our ancestors) tried to voice or opinions on how dying every day was bad for the employees morale, aside from the fact that it was horribly excruiciating to be killed by poor safety measures and then have to come back and slave another day in the mines and die yet another death and, dare I say, "Rinse and Repeat." And Perhaps the greatest travesty of all is, that after taking every single right away from OT employees imaginable, they found the last right the labourers had hidden away and destroyed it. The right to death. Permanent death. That sounds perhaps stupid and you might say, "Who would ever want to die permanently? Well, I would, for one, if I were stuck in the horrendous "Rinse and repeat" cycle in the days of old. Why would I want to come back again after dying a terrible death to die again and again, each time a different kin and level of pain? Would you Father? Would anyone in their right mind? Perhaps this is old fashioned, but there is an ancient religion that, suprisingly, does not hold a company as a deity. This "cult" is called christianity. They worship a kind and forgiving all powerful being would created the universe. Now this may be absurd and a way for ancient people to explain things they couldnt and/or didnt want to with science, but it is better than worshipping a company, which is, if anything, the ultimate proof of the gas's power over your minds. I mean honestly, holding a company as you great and powerful protector? Please, be intellectual Father. I dont mind religion but worshipping a company is a little extreme in my opinion.
    {OOC Note: I do not want to offend anyone of the christian faith as I am one of them and am just using it as an example and any offensive comments regarding christianity is for roleplay purposes only. And the EDIT is to add in that last paragraph. Thank you }
    Dustin "Uwen" Siwinski
    Adventurer for the Clans, General for The Rubi Ka Highlanders
    "OmniTek is your friend. With friends like that, who needs enemies?"
    Last edited by Uwen; Jan 7th, 2002 at 05:31:05.

OOC- like the good Father stated earlier about CaptFallout and such, I would like to thank Father Chagidiel for this discussion which makes AO something more than monster bashing
    EDIT- To spell the good Fathers name correctly
    Dustin "Uwen" Siwinski
    Scout for the Clans, General for The Rubi Ka Highlanders
    "OmniTek is your friend. With friends like this who needs enemies?"
    Last edited by Uwen; Jan 7th, 2002 at 05:33:56.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12