Thread: Reet Retreat's New Owner

Reet Retreat's New Owner

I, Don Victor Iwillbreakit Taccariello am announcing my purchase of Reet Retreat, this does not limit any activity you would like to participate in while inside those walls, however I would like to announce that over time, I am planning on allowing those who wish to gamble a haven of sorts. [Overall, I'm going to start trying to run a gambling "business" in RR]

Cordially,
    Don Victor Iwillbreakit Taccariello
    Sincerely,

Don Victor 'Iwillbreakit' Taccariello

(( I seriously doubt the main man would actually allow you OWNERSHIP of reet's retreat. More like, a very MINOR share of the place.))
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

((Yeah, after posting this, I started realizing very major problems.))
    Sincerely,

(( Maybe it would have been a better initiative in one of the smaller bars that dont get much traffic and are long since forgotten. ))

(( Shame you wern't around a few months ago, coulda hired on with the Bartender's Guild. ))
    Daniel K. Clyburn, rebel without a clue.
    Leader of The Bartenders Guild.

((I was, just had no idea it even existed.))
    Sincerely,

I suppose annoucing that you have and actauly doing so are different things mew.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Berael View Post
    I suppose annoucing that you have and actauly doing so are different things mew.
    *wonders what Berael putted in her milk*

Quote Originally Posted by Iwillbreakit View Post
    I, Don Victor Iwillbreakit Taccariello am announcing my purchase of Reet Retreat, this does not limit any activity you would like to participate in while inside those walls, however I would like to announce that over time, I am planning on allowing those who wish to gamble a haven of sorts. [Overall, I'm going to start trying to run a gambling "business" in RR]

Cordially,
    Don Victor Iwillbreakit Taccariello
    I'm not sure if the Last Ditch Trader's Council will approve of....'taking over' the place without a lease or a deed to the place...when they own it.

But then maybe he brokered a deal with the "Str8 Ballerz" gang that moved from Tir to Last Ditch recently...they are a mean bunch of troxes.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.