Thread: 5th IR Birthday Bash

5th IR Birthday Bash

Greetings folks, well its been five years, ok ok it probably feels like longer...and before I cop the flak about it feeling much longer due to my speechs and rants yeah yeah, I've heard it all.

Anyhow it's coming up to five years since the IR was formed, and oddly enough (or not at all) the same amount of time since the neutral population got the ability to form our own organisations and companys when the ICC finally allowed us to do so.

So whats the plan you maybe asking? well if you've been listening to various rants from a certain Mr Parsil that we might have had "our" own stills running overtime of late producing as much as possible...which as you might expect should be a nice kickoff. Or, if you're looking for cheap fuel for your truck, am sure it's good enough to run it

Other entertainment for the evening includes Rubi-kan Blind Date!
    Yes, we will be matching up those poor unsuspecting punters with some other poor unsuspecting punters. You never know, even Playboyfixer might be able to find a woman...or a trox *s*******.

With entertainment including "pin the tail on the trox" as well as the customary neutral singing contest and drinking contests...there should be plenty of happenings for all.

(( On a side note although I've planning this for the last couple of months, there could be a good chance I might not be able to attend due to being sent off for two weeks through work to the otherside of the planet...am hoping to "acquire" a work machine to play on for this event but can't promise yet. ))

And after immense embarressment at myself and absent mindedness again...and please I get all the old age jokes all day long from these youngens like Des in IR...we're having it on the 1st December at 8pm GMT in Reets. Hope you all make it! and remember FREE BAR!
    Last edited by Nyadach; Nov 8th, 2006 at 18:16:29.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Uhmmm...perhaps a time, date and place would be a nice little information to add *grins*
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

((Congratulations on 5 years! ))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Umm, maybe you've been doing a bit too much notum Nya? Do post where and when and I'll do my best to send a representative along to join in the celebrations.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Oops...urmm yeah. The smell off the stills did it..honest

It should be kicking off in Reets on 1st December at 8pm GMT (( no idea what other times that is ))

Oh Nevver, just wondering if you might like to attend the Blind Date? am sure we'll find someone for you
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

You don't want that blood on your hands.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

And Miss McCallagher...you've turned down number one who was into goats and minibulls...Simon. You've turned down number three who had an "explosive" personality, loved women with big swords...Gorge...and you picked number two. His interests include rampaging hoards, slinky black clothing, a bad temper most of the day...we give you your date for that romantic weekend in the luxury resort of Tir backyard 4....Volcatius *starts humming theme tune*
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

((congrats on 5 years ))

5 years already hmm?

(( Congratulations on the 5 years! ))
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Many congratulations to IR!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Thanks all

Just like to add, after discussing with some of the sponsors for the evening we're hoping to also have a dancing contest, a "singing" contest, as well as the fore mentioned drinking contest

Hope to have a few more things going on after plans and "health" considerations have been taken in to account.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Hmm if I'm back in time i might drop in through the ducts for a peek.

((nerf time zones, 4am woot. Congratulations though, a great milestone ))
    Rogueshoe :: 210|14 Finalizer RK1
    Sahilo :: 70|6 Bureaucrat RK1
    Langers :: 53|4 Engineer RK1
    :: Divine ::

Going to have to be a total pain and delay this for a week sadly due to unfortunate (see Fodder drinking sessions) issues, So we'll reschedule for the 8th. Sorry for everyone but this sould work out for the best.

(( OOC the boss has me still stuck in the US and this Friday lunchtime I really cant nick a PC in the middle of office hours to run this event...so sorry, but bosses nerfing my playtime pah. Will back back in Europe next week though ))
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

(( Music will be provided on the 8th of December at 2100 GMT

It will be the very LAST Voice of Reason w/ Dj Gorgefodder

Live on XSR - Excess Radio

Although it will probably be "Ghostfodder" ))
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

((You're almost as secure as a bag of leets, Gorge. Almost. ))

(( pfft, who wants secure? insecure, random, menacing, loonicy is so much more fun ))
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Oh my, is this today? Which labcoat should I wear?

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Congratulations

((Congratulations on 5 years ))
    Sina "Andilynah" Demesa General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction - More Alts than are reasonable
    Anarchy proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of an organized, structured society. Rather than being chaotic or disorlerly, it is consistent and harmonious, fluid with the anarchists' concept of socielogical structure one of these being anarcho-synicalist.
    -My Definition

"Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing."
    -Mr. Ross

AO-Universe / The Council of Truth / Channel 42 / The Green Cloaks / The Indepent Rubikan