Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tarasque & Omni; We're back :)

Wait wait wait, so I haven't gotten any tara lewt. Do I not get huggles?

Or can I enter a raffle for huggles?

I think we need a guild leader meeting to adress this most pressing and serious issue.

Yea, and one of these days your going to look at T and there will be no loot. I will have taken it all. By the way .... I was AoE nuked I'm not dumb enough to just come out of conceal ... Another by the way ... I did'nt die untill I hit the box room. You were all too weak or too lazy to kill me then and there.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

You were dumb enough to get close enough to tara to be AoE nuked then.

And you ran to the enterance to the lair, where you died upon entering the cave. A long long ways from the box room.

Originally posted by Meurgen
    Wait wait wait, so I haven't gotten any tara lewt. Do I not get huggles?

Or can I enter a raffle for huggles?

I think we need a guild leader meeting to adress this most pressing and serious issue.
    *huggles Meurgen too*

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Well?

Who's been winning T lately?

Red face

Listen. I made it to the box room. I was about half way thru when I died. I was dumb enough to get close? How else would I manage to ninja T? And yes, Omni has been kicking Clans ass left and right lately.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

Just how do you expect to "ninja T" when you're not a member of the team that does the most damage?

And moreover, when T dies, what makes you think the kill teams won't beat the living hell out of you in 5 seconds once they see you in T's room?

I'll just have Javas AE nuke the whole place if there are nodrops

--Tsk

Re: Well?

Originally posted by Captain's Punk
    Who's been winning T lately?
    50-50.

GS1 and 2 spawn right after eachother. it's *always* like this:

GS1 has a *lot* clanners? OT fills GS2.
    GS1 has a *lot* ot? clanners fills GS2.

We sometimes try to get both and like today some nice fights were made, sometimes ot wins both, sometimes clan. I'm okjay with it because I'm having fun. Nothing like init debuffing pomy and fryli to get double debuffed and init debuffed 10 mins later when they took boxroom

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Re: Re: Well?

Originally posted by Letah

Nothing like init debuffing pomy and fryli to get double debuffed and init debuffed 10 mins later when they took boxroom
    Hehe

I countered your first one tho
    u guys should have rushed us, at one point pretty much all of us was initdebuffed and divested.

But it was great fun and we we managed to kill Omnis so clanners could zone in and take their spot in the PF. Even when we rushed box-room i did not think we would manage to take u guys down...all those blue dot's on my map

leetah, can u come and palsy me in 2ho, i miss polgra .. :/
    Znails

Had nightwish concert today !

so.... tmmrw you'll see me..

2h0? naw go to Camelot

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12