Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tarasque & Omni; We're back :)

Tarasque & Omni; We're back :)

Last 3 raids were ours again, clan put up a good fight and the agreement not to warp with engies seem to be honoured by both sides. I must say I loved my <300 ping, I could actually heal people now had some great fun there, lottery-system worked out nice. A big huggle to Catalyste for the tellher she had

T with Omni, other spawn, /me is only doc
    http://letah.ff.net/tteam.jpg

Seems that right now clan / omni get about 1 or 2 a day either so its nearly 50%, nice fights and I *do* hope the nowarp agreement can hold.

Huggles,
    Letah
    Last edited by Letah; Aug 24th, 2002 at 01:35:40.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

:P
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

and we got it today pity I was on the kill team...... sounded like some great fighting was going on. Only action I got was when metallica86 came out of conceal in tara's lair and was immediately ganked.

But then the omnis went and stuffed the other PF so nobody could get in... that's when i called it a day.

this was today too meurgen GS2. Clan won GS1 yes

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Originally posted by Meurgen
    But then the omnis went and stuffed the other PF so nobody could get in... that's when i called it a day.
    Yup, we ended up in the second playfield cause you clanners stuffed the first.....go figure

lol

broke game

dungeons shouldn't split. we should all just lag until it crashes. let that be a lesson to our greed.

Originally posted by OddLogic

Yup, we ended up in the second playfield cause you clanners stuffed the first.....go figure
    Hmm....

With the 25+ ppl u had in the first dungeron when clanners hold box-room u guys did not even trie to take T. PPL in box room was a bit woried because u had us outnumbered. There was one fight where both Omnis and clanners was killed. Then u guys deside that since the second dungerong opened it's much easyer to go there then try take over the first dungeron.
    The agreement about not warping has been"honored" by both sides, but if's like this clanners and Omnis will handle it when the dont have an edge in one of the dungerons...well then the ageement is wort nada.

I'm pretty sure that even outnumbered slightly you can still hold boxroom; its a very strategic place. To take over boxroom you need a vast majority.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Re: Tarasque & Omni; We're back :)

Originally posted by Letah
    lottery-system worked out nice.
    So the loot thing is changed? I might actually feel like going again.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

yep, its a lottery...I was number 1 bahhhh!!!!!!!!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Fryli,

In regards to the clan/omni Warping agreement, durring the camelot raid that the above picture was from, Omni was holding the box with superior numbers, but we started geting worried because there was a clan engie up top in 100% warping people in.

Omni had about 8 people that couldnt get in the dungen, and despite the fact that clan was warping, omni did not.

I had this confirmed by a clan leader who didn't want to take part in the raid because clan was warping... so the clanners need to be more respectfull of the agreement.

Warping ruins camelot by creating insane lag... Lets try to keep to the agreement in the future??
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

There will always be people that don't care about anything but themselves, they will continue to warp in...

The rest of us can just say no to get warped in and hope that they stop.

Welcome back omnis!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    There will always be people that don't care about anything but themselves, they will continue to warp in...

The rest of us can just say no to get warped in and hope that they stop.

Welcome back omnis!
    Like I said. When the PF splits, and you aren't able to enter the second one, throw in the towel.

I tried a couple times... ran in and out of the door. It became obvious (seeing 8 or 9 people doing the same thing) that we weren't getting in w/o warping... that's as far as you need to go.

W00t won the Globe today by lottery

And the other GS was ironically (whole differnet time!) by clan

I had fun, too bad this time nearly no clan (and early today nearly no omni..).

Ah well you wont hear me complain

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

As long as the PFs keep splitting it's going to be either primarily omni, or primarily clan getting tara. Whoever has the most people in first get the dragon.

When the other side tries to go in to fight, they'll end up stuffing a second PF and getting the second dragon.

I can't see many fixes to this...... except perhaps some kind of server rotation and spawn time staggering... but that's probably not gonna happen.

Voooot!

Originally posted by Meurgen
    As long as the PFs keep splitting it's going to be either primarily omni, or primarily clan getting tara. Whoever has the most people in first get the dragon.
    Yes, but this is a good thing! That way both sides can come to the PVP forum and post self-congratulatory threads such as this one! This is all very nice and quite cathartic for the player-base, in my not particularly humble opinion.

MORE LOOT!!!

MORE HAPPINESS!!!

MORE SELF-CONGRATULATORY THREADS!!!

MORE HUGGLES!!!

Re: Voooot!

Originally posted by Captain's Punk

Yes, but this is a good thing! That way both sides can come to the PVP forum and post self-congratulatory threads such as this one! This is all very nice and quite cathartic for the player-base, in my not particularly humble opinion.

MORE LOOT!!!

MORE HAPPINESS!!!

MORE HUGGLES!!!
    lol true
    ~Lone

MORE LOOT!!!

MORE HAPPINESS!!!

MORE HUGGLES!!!
    Yeah, what's the big deal? As long as I can pat myself on the back, keep the Margaritas and the GroupSelectors rolling in.

Clan or Omni will win the first GS, and the other side will win the second GS. Spreading the wealth. When Omni get killed one-by-one coming down the stairs we'll get 'Hahahaha Omni Sux! Owned!' tells, and then when clans are getting killed in the same manor, they'll get tells of 'Hahaha Clan Sux! Owned!'

Hell.. I have a macro for it.

/tell %t Hahaha Clan Sux! Owned!

Re: Re: Voooot!

Originally posted by Tarage

Yeah, what's the big deal? As long as I can pat myself on the back, keep the Margaritas and the GroupSelectors rolling in.

Clan or Omni will win the first GS, and the other side will win the second GS. Spreading the wealth. When Omni get killed one-by-one coming down the stairs we'll get 'Hahahaha Omni Sux! Owned!' tells, and then when clans are getting killed in the same manor, they'll get tells of 'Hahaha Clan Sux! Owned!'

Hell.. I have a macro for it.

/tell %t Hahaha Clan Sux! Owned!

ROFL
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

MORE LOOT!!!

MORE HAPPINESS!!!

MORE HUGGLES!!!
    You can't have enough huggles Also a little propaganda is as old as mankind; lower the morale of your advesaries

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast