Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We need more dance moves!!

glowsticks!

Give us glowsticks! also we need a big fish/little fish/cardboard box animation
    BiggerDave - 93 Omni Soldier
    Fethers - 43 Omni Agent
    Phetherz - 18 Omni Doctor

Unit member of Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations

BUMP FOR MORE EMOTES!

lol, if anything, we MUST get /macarena! Then I can make a DrEvil nanomage alt and do it to someone with the 1st (real) name of Scott But anyways, here's my own little list of ideas.

/mdisco /fdisco /adisco: Allows you to do either of the 3 variations on any breed and sex. Basically, allow this sort of thing for every emote, that might even be more than enough

or...

/macarena (duh)

/breakdance (meh, get on yer hands and start spinning your legs around, then spin like a top on your head?)

/kiss (bend your head over and kiss (this should include a sound!))

/hug (you extend your arms, walk forward, close arms(as if around someone), open them and walk back)

/fdeath1 /fdeath2 /fdeath3 (There are at least 3 death animations for each model, right? Be cool to act them out, then get up a second or two after doing them, or maybe a /fdeathup to get up (or move your character))

/larmhit /rarmhit (Your look down at your right arm and hold it as if you were hit there, then look up to see your attacker, animation mirrored for your left)

/excrete /urinate (You unzip your pants, turn around, "sit" down and make it seem as if you are taking a crap, giving off the occasional push for the duration. For urinating, women repeat the /excrete emote only no "grunt" animations. Men unzip, hold for a moment, jiggle a bit, then zip. Atrox... uhh... I have no idea... do they even have *****es? )

/fly (You extend your arms and bob/weave as if you're imitating an airplane(a "vrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooom" sound would be great here )

/eye (Your put your hand up to your eye and rub it as if something is in it)

/cry (I forget, isnt this one already implemented?)

/yawn (You put your hand to your mouth and lean back for a moment)

/stretch (You spread your legs out and bit and extend yur arms over your head for a moment, release it, and lazilly go back to standing normally)

/faint (you fall over, simple as that, and get up similar to /fdeathup, maybe /faintup or something)

/throw (Throws whatever "food" item you are holding in front of you and the item should then be pick-upable by anyone)

/joeboxer (You do the dance the black guy does in the Joe Boxer from KMart commercial and your character should have a huge grin on his face while doing it! not sure how many people outside the US know what I'm talking about, tho )

/yoga1 /yoga2 (you stretch so you are hunched over backwards in an arch, touch the ground and hold it, then release. you stick your leg up over your head (ouch))

/slit (you put your hand to your neck and make the "slit your throat" motion(a "khkhkhik" sound would rule here )

/rofl (you literrally roll on the ground, laughing)

/lol (you clutch your chest with one hand, point forward, bend over chuckling, then smack your knee with the ewxtended arm)

Meh, whatever, here's some ideas. Some were taken, I know, but I felt decriprions would be cool

i'm from england but the other week i was in san diego, i saw that advert...and yeah put that in the game!
    also we need /liedown and /crouch!!! need em!!!
    Fethers - 43 Omni Agent

oh yeah, and american adverts SUCK. you don't know good advertising until you see the steve threlfall thing. genius.
    Fethers - 43 Omni Agent

LOL, hardly, I WANT a pair of Joe Boxers now, then I can record myself doing that dance while humming the song My mom says that the black dude is my twin seperated at birth WEE! lol

you know this is getting out of hand when you have nightmare's about doing the macerena.

Please god no not the macerena!
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Those are all wonderful suggestions!

And you KNOW you want the macarena.. admit it already!
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Wink

Originally posted by Tristalyn
    Those are all wonderful suggestions!

And you KNOW you want the macarena.. admit it already!
    Never!, I'll never turn to the darkside!
    Riders of the Lost Org

Yeah, if everyone started to do the Macarena, I'd just have to walk out of the club (as most aren't PVP gas )

Perfect example of "denial"

You so know you wanna do the macarena. Deep down.. coooooome on and admit it already!
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

more emotes

i think we need

/nosepick
    /snotflick
    /boogereat (thats not booge reat)
    /goose
    /noose (pretend to hang oneself)
    /cleavage (sometimes bras need to be adjusted)
    /lalala (i cant hear you, has caption and cups ears)
    /kata (karate exercize)
    /bless
    /boogie (more dance)
    /strut (walk like ya got some)
    /followme (wave for people to follow)

i love emotes and think we need more
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Social Booster Pack

No one mentioned Moonwalking? Surely a classic dance move.

/moonwalk

/twist

/headbang

/thrash

/(if they put disco in there with the mashed potato and flamenco I could live with macarana and breakdancing)

/e-slide

/two-step

And all the wonderful things others have suggested. Someone, Missmaul I think recommended -freeze

I think instead what they could do is allow any emote to be frozen by adding a switch to it like /strong1 -f or /read -f or /pray -f or my favorite /kneel -f

Although interactive emotes have been suggested and I want them I think it would be easier if they just added more singles while they worked on something interactive. Anyone play the Sims? Interactive emotes of slapping, kissing, dancing, giving presents holding babies etc. Can't be that hard to do. You could make it a flag in option to turn it on or not.

Since the EULA states you must be an adult to own an account and if you're a minor you must have a parent agree to it then they should cater to a more mature group with emotes. That means some "politically incorrect" emotes like:

/smoke
    /pat behind

Heck they have enough obscene emotes in there already like /moon /drink /finger so why not?

I like missions every now and then but I stay for the Roleplay. I would like to see the next Booster Pack be a Living on Rubi-Ka booster pack.

Where they can finally tackle ideas we've all expounded upon and like to see:

Add some social skills to the game that don't take ips but relate to use for improvement (more you do it better you get at it) so it will not effect current skill set:

Cosmetologist: Change people's hair, facial hair, tattoos, markings, hair color, eye color and skin color. Have a selection of do's. Good for agents, parties, laying-low and a fresh look.

Mechanic: Customize vehicles, add detailing, colors, tweak speed and handling, add hardpoints for weapons or be able to create motorcycles and cars or more customized Engineer bot types.

Interior Designer: Make furniture, lights, paintings, all kinds of furnishings, specialized bureaus that act like banks, themed designs, install security devices etc. Includes making items for use in roleplay as props, may have limited cycle in which they disappear after 24 or 48 hours, have the ability to rename a common furnishing or object for a limited time to help rp.

Tailor: Take the close you have and change their color or materials, design outfits, hats and hoods, make bronto and hide armor and perhaps things like Leet fur coats, headgear with keet feathers, boots out of viper skin, etc.

Vehicle Expansion: Different types of vehicle plans available at your Mechanic, more background vehicles appearing like the npcs moving about cities, larger vehicles for group movement

Housing Customization: allows for upgrades based on title or money in the interior look of the apartments. Allows for different models of layouts to choose from. Allows for a full range of furniture to be used (say a lesser version of the SIMS again) Many of which you would have to get a Designer to make.

Allow for greater housing possibilities maybe tied to static quests, or something, maybe dependent on profession. Crats can get lofts up to mansions, engineers get small shop/apartments up to a tool shop with bedroom, Docs can get apartments up to labs or clinics, etc. Regardless you need to tend it upkeep it (like a guild tax) and have the ability to share it.

Further detailing of social areas:

Add NPC's with more scripts, create "social static missions" missions that involve social interaction with other npcs or pcs like having to find missing records for OmniMed, or finding and interrogating a npc criminal in the Prison.

Fill out the other bars, restaurants, shops, subways, prisons, etc with appropriate personnel and environment such that they will react to you outside a mission. What is the purpose of this? It allows more areas for Roleplay, speaking of which add the limited ability to customize items and npcs or give that ability to ARKS so we can tailor areas for an adventure.

Which leads to great customizability for roleplaying purposes: For instance if I want an OmniPal employee, allow me to rename for 24 hours or 6 hours or so that Omni Fresh Bureaucrat to: Susan Underhill, OmniPal secretary or something to interact with. Perhaps allow limited programming of scripts like (will respond to "form" with "I'm sorry Sir you must have the Green Form x-2349G to check out records") Doesn't have to be in the hands of the players could just be in the hands of the ARKS but then let them use it for us to create our own events. Greater tools to create your own adventures.

Places to see in Rubi-Ka that aren't there for mindless slaughter and loot camping. Like a massive leet prairie dog village or a bronto graveyard or such things.

The massive amounts of emotes people here suggested

A wider range of foods and how you eat them, social clothes, social items like cigarettes, pipes, makeup, cards, dice, personal computers, books you can hold etc.

Ah well I have more like an interactive news service or computing system so you can exchange messages, leave mail, read local news, post want adds or missions, etc.

There are some great ideas out there, lets try for a social booster.

Social Booster

Bump on the social booster idea

I stay with AO for the chat because gameplay is ... lame.

Enhance the social, it will keep me longer!
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Re: Social Booster

Originally posted by Animosity
    Bump on the social booster idea

I stay with AO for the chat because gameplay is ... lame.

Enhance the social, it will keep me longer!
    Hello Quizzy.

I like the affilliation of the characters in your sig
    Riders of the Lost Org

Heket, moonwalking doesn't need an emote. Shift character movement to Run, run backwards, jump, then switch to Walk. You'll start moonwalking The rest of yer ideas tho are poretty good but I think, for the most part, they should be NPC only or VERY low IP cost. And we already have mechanical engineering, that can take the spot of Mechanics.

i wanna cartwheel when i level up
    i want to be able to set the levelup emote used

/meditate - you sit crosslegged about 1 foot above the floor
    /cartwheel - duh!
    /handstand
    /stop - the girlie 1 hand out with head turned away (talk to the hand coz the face aint listening - u know the one i mean)
    /moonwalk
    /twist
    /seeno - like the monkey
    /hearno - like the monkey
    /speakno - like the monkey
    /fence - short fencing sequence

whilst it would be nice to see more emotes/socials in the game
    they are only eye-candy, i would really prefer to see the major gameplay issues resolved first.

AO meets dancing baby perhaps...

I still say NO to the macarena but if your gonna get it I want :-

/teapot - I'm a little teapot short and stout this is my handle this is my spout lalalalalalalalala

Oooooo and for that matter why not Saturday night fever?

/fever finger pointing hip wiggle extravaganza
    Riders of the Lost Org

oh we have got to have /waltz then!

/me listens to the crickets chirping while you all give him strange looks.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

OMG

This has got to be one of the funniest most creative threads I have ever read .. I was cracking up at some of the emote suggestions..

Social Booster .. hell yeah.. great Idea.. Id buy it..
    yeah Ive played the Sims and what a great Idea it would be to have some of those emotes like you said..

anyway a GREAT topic.. though I could really do without the Macarana.. and maybe go for like bellydancing or that little hip swinging Shakira/Britney/ all pop stars do now adays..

heheheh ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast