Thread: Freelance: Enlightened to the power of five

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: Enlightened to the power of five

A Reporter's Tale
    10th September, 29480 - Miranda Whtrose Ariel

Freelance: For the past six weeks now, six members of the clan organization known as Mjolnir have been planning something truly amazing, that when it happened today caused many people to think it a hoax. Billy “Relkosh” Boomtastic, Angel “Enchantress” Ofdawn, Solidmicro, Banana “Lahana” Pyjamas, Flaming “Qcbcal50” Gunnie, and Tryingtocalm of Mjolnir had been planning a simultaneous enlightenment that five of them had been able to accomplish today. Unfortunately Tryingtocalm was kept off world and was unable to advance at the same time as his family, but they are sure that he will soon join them in Enlightenment.

Much work went into this endeavor, with some of them even having to repeatedly terminate themselves so that nobody would advance before the others. To those that viewed the five enlightenments as a hoax when they finally happened, the team responded by saying it was indeed no hoax, but lots and lots of hard work. All of them agree that when they decided six weeks ago that they would do this, that there was nothing that would stop them as long as they remained committed to their goal.

They all agree though that while it was hard work, that it was well worth it and that they might just try becoming experts at alien defense together. At the very least they now know that they have nothing to fear from the Hecklers in Adonis, with the death of the last one they attacked marking the beginning of their enlightenment.

Lahana was the most recent to have arrived on Rubi-Ka having arrived in August of last year, while Relkosh marked the oldest of the group at having arrived on Rubi-Ka during December three years back. From youngest to oldest though everyone played his or her part equally well with no one person acting as the team leader. The organization of Mjolnir operates upon the votes of the leaders, with each member of this team being among the leading members of this clan.

The four that attended the interview each had the following to say at the end.

Lahana – Have fun with your friends, be good to them and they will be good to you.
    Enchantress – Ne-n in Adonis will never be the same!
    Solidmicro – Watch out Solidmicro now 220 Omnis are all going to die
    Relkosh – In family we trust, and people I give my all too

Let us wish them all a relaxing vacation before they begin their next monumental project, because they promise we haven’t heard the last of them yet.

Congradulations
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

I would also like to extend an apology to the five people featured in this article for the delay that it took for this to be published.

--
    Whtrose

((wow, a nice OOC event written IC somehow. Next time we'll read about the lag monster, hehe))

Grats
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

I need some cheese to go with all this baloney.

Quote Originally Posted by Windkeeper View Post
    ((wow, a nice OOC event written IC somehow. Next time we'll read about the lag monster, hehe))

Grats
    (( the big lag monster is fluctuations in the Notum that interfer with communications, NCU, HUDs, and even causeing temporary rifts in time causeing people to "phase in and out" of reality..... ;p

the unstability in the source causes the fluctuations... aka the server hammster trips in the wheel.))
    Last edited by Kotts; Nov 3rd, 2006 at 03:43:36.

gratz you guys i think ill be joining the 220 gang in 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by malewerecat View Post
    I need some cheese to go with all this baloney.
    The normal comment is Cheese with Wine, but I am curious what do you consider the baloney? The fact that five people all reached Enlightenment at the same time, or that they even reached it at all?

I'll admit that perhaps the article is a bit Hammy but I find that all right, as there are to many articles out there that are just full of Spam.

Baloney = Something said that is just unbelivable
    Hammy = Something said that is seems like it's from a child's TV show advocating team work and friendship.
    Spam = Something said that seems like it realy isn't telling you anything.

So as I say, I can see the Ham nature of this article, but I am curious what you consider to be the baloney.

If you knew much about the poster you would know anything that has to do with the clans is considered.. baloney

But we *are* talkin' about some kinda meat huh?

Baloney = this whole, enlightened to the power of bullcrap article

balonga = another name for spam

same thing as using the word whine like wine, so you understand it's just word play.

I take it that your mother never taught you if you had nothing positive to say.. don't bother opening your trap did she Malewerecat?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaun View Post
    I take it that your mother never taught you if you had nothing positive to say.. don't bother opening your trap did she Malewerecat?
    Funny how you never practice anything you preach...

another example of the Clans hypocritical nature.

And bringing up someones mother? I take it your still in grade school.
    Last edited by malewerecat; Nov 5th, 2006 at 01:05:43.

That the best you can come back with? *rolls eyes* Even if I was only 6 and a half years old.. Wouldn't change the fact that you decided to blantently add your own bloney to this thread by speaking in general..

I think this is a considerable amount of effort and co-ordination nonetheless, congratulations to them.

I hope to rent out a circle of Yuttos to make my turning 220 extra cack-tacular. Though I fear my idea may be stolen from somewhere...
    "One can spend their entire life searching for the answer to the question why. But even a life exausted with no answer, is not a life wasted."

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.