Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Calmers And Reflect Shields

Personally, as an engi, I never use reflect/damage shields in team missions. It's not really because of the calm issue either, although that is part of it. I simply don't want to agro pets after their master is dead. Perhaps this will change once I get into the higher levels, but for now I am ok without using the shields. To tell you the truth, I actually solo far more then I team anyway. But I agree whole-heartedly that the damage shields hitting after calm takes effect bug needs to be fixed. I highly doubt FC intended shields to be solo mission usable only.

hmm..

I'm currently trying a Crat Since I upgraded my implant to Charm/Calm based, calming is a easy with only 1-3 mobs who will resist my nanos in a mission The ONLY thing I fear is not Sold. reflect shield but my own STUPID pet goes and undo all the calms :P Heh
    /me gonna boil egg in microwave :9

I remember when my NT was low level this would be something I was careful with ... not having reflect on *ME* helped me calming alot ... Team mates having reflect/damage shields never bothered me at all really *shrug*

I've played a trader some after 14.6 ... leveled him up to 106 now, and with this guy I've *always* taken reflects/enfo damageshield when available ... maybe it's just 'cuz I now know how to time my calms and stuff, but I can't say I've had any problems with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123