Thread: For ATI users!

For ATI users!

Hi everyone! i strongly suggest all ATI users to update their drivers to the latest version released yesterday V.6.10 because in the release notes it's said that:
    "Anarchy-Online: Screen corruption is no longer noticed when walking or running through the terrain. Further details can be found in topic number 737-22016"
    Looking up in their topic database seems this glitch was mainly related to the 1300 series, but still i think is worth to update the drivers

/love
    Alita
    Alita A3: Rimor Opi-DOC 220/16

Good news
    I can update my 4.12 driver ...
    Igoros, Adventurer
    Igoroc, Enforcer
    Igorus, Keeper
    Igorac, Doctor
    Igoras, Fixer
    Igoris, Soldier
    President of Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by _ALITA_A3 View Post
    Hi everyone! i strongly suggest all ATI users to update their drivers to the latest version released yesterday V.6.10 because in the release notes it's said that:
    "Anarchy-Online: Screen corruption is no longer noticed when walking or running through the terrain. Further details can be found in topic number 737-22016"
    Looking up in their topic database seems this glitch was mainly related to the 1300 series, but still i think is worth to update the drivers

/love
    Alita

I suggest reading the forums first. No point spamming with something that's already been said.
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

It was nicely colored tho ^^