Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open letter to Te neutrals of Rubi-Ka

It seems that I can't be away for more than a couple weeks before the same old tired problems burst into flame again.

As I tried to explain to a friend recently, the Wolves hold the highest loyalty to our own and those who are our friends. We side with our selves and our own interests, and those interests change as our needs change. We work, run, play, and hunt with the people who are inline with our interests. We fight those who are in opposition to our interests so we can pursue those same interests.

If you see the Wolves running with employees then you can be certain it is something we want to do because it serves our purpose. If you see a Wolf aiding a clansman then you can be certain they are getting something they desire.

In the end though, we ultimately support our own goals, regardless of the goals of the people we may happen to work with.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

This neutrality is questionable at best, even today after having observed this message on the communication network, neutral forces attacked and destroyed a notum operation I was running in wailing wastes, for no reason other than the fact it was our organization that was running it, and not a neutral or omni-tek installation. Ridiculous.

Like it will give you any satisfaction to all those Clan miners out there, but one upon a time IR used to possess a mine. And (a non aggression policy to others since we claimed the space first). And guess what? Omni attacks, Clan attacks...guess who took down the mine? a combined Clan/Omni assault. Really makes you wonder about loyalties anywhere when it comes to petty fights and mines doesn't it.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

You want us at the Newland City Council to ban these orgs and take action ?

Ok there is a problem : we are not the leaders of the neutrals, there is no such thing. And if I am the king of neutrals I would not let someone, even less a clanner, tell what to do.

We support the right to mine notum according the ICC regulations, and the right to defend yourself. So when a clan target a neutral tower site they can't possibly expect us to take it with a smile and a shake of hands.
    I don't support those who believe that the neuts are at war with the clans. And I believe that Omni Tek must not be assisted. Then what ? Should I have the militia shoot at them ?

Oh yea and I ask the council of truth to ban the Sentinels, they stink.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

My response

We have taken steps to open a dialogue with the Sentinels about reopening Tir both Clan and Neutrals. We must work together or we will bot h be crushed by the forces of Omni Tek. They don't care about us or our individual lives. they see both of our factions as tools for them to use to destroy each other.

As far as the Newland City Council and the ICC doing something about these renegade omni pocket orgs I was hoping that they would do something but as I can see the division among the leaders of the factions of the neutrals are as bad as they are among clan.

Until the Neutrals and Clans can unite under a banner of freedom then we will never be free of Omni Tek oppression. As long as omni pocket factions are allowed to operate freely with the tag neutral they will continue to poison the raltions between many of the Clans and the Neutrals.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!
    Proud General of (AoD) Anarchists of Destruction
    (AoD) spreading the path of destruction for over 3 years

We are recruting!

Quote Originally Posted by Carogelw View Post
    I would protest under the au****es of the ICC but it seems that at times that many of the Neutral leaders are working hand in hand with Omni Factions. I have undeniable proof that some of the neutral factions have given up thier neutrality and have declared themselves for Omni Mastery of the planet among these factions are The union, The Sepents, and The Neutralizers as well as the Neutral Oberservers.
    I want to see your proof if your going to mention my organization in your list. You don't know me, or to my knowledge any member of my organzination, so your barking up the wrong tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabulla View Post
    As much as I hate it Caro I think its just going to be easier to sort bodies instead of friends.

I was in Bore the other day and asked a Neut for Composite Infuses...... thier respose was "I don't buff clams" I have meet Omni's who were more polite.
    I'm a fixer, I stand still in borealis for 2 mins and everyone comes to me for buffs, I rarely say no regardless of faction. Please, refrain from such generalities.

Again, show me your proof, or talk to me in person...
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

still attempting to chat with you carl...

send me another tell...later this week...

yes we do have proof.

Pyromanche wrote I want to see your proof if your going to mention my organization in your list. You don't know me, or to my knowledge any member of my organzination, so your barking up the wrong tree.

Actually we do have proof of your org particpating in an attack on a Clan org. Namely, AoD your org helped the omnis wipe out our tower field in SaV then planted the CT there. If that isnt proof then what is?
    Last edited by Carogelw; Nov 7th, 2006 at 20:43:14. Reason: spelling errors
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!

We are recruting!

Quote Originally Posted by Carogelw View Post
    Actually we do have proof of your org particpating in an attack on a Clan org. Namely, AoD your org helped the omnis wipe out our tower field in DAV then planted the CT there. If that isnt proof then what is?
    I thought AoD was your org.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

AoD

AoD is my org and i was chased around that field by a member of the Union and 3 omni's until I was rooted and killed.
    Carogelw 216/18 Soljah!

We are recruting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12