Thread: Only problem with soldier

Only problem with soldier

Is that other prof can use weapons almost as good as them. Otherwise you guys are good, a bit plain but that is what a soldier is supposed to be

Ah....??? Are you just trying to start a flame war or something?

If your not a soldier, please don't tell me what I am suppose to be. Thanks.

Jitta - RK2

LOL!

/me gets out a bag of popcorn and watches another AO flame war

This is gonna get nice and juicy!
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

/me loves watching flame wars

/flame on

I would love for my NT to be able to use weapons almost as well as the soldier. I must admit I could equip good weapons just that they would be about 50% OE after I change the implants to put back my nano skill ones and my attack ratting would be so low that I would hit like once a fight.

My mouth watered for like many levels at that heavy supressor just that I would have to reset too many important skills in order to max out those dark blue weapon skills.

But I'm almost open for suggestions and if you know how can class with dark weapon skills equip a good weapon with lots of specials I would be really greatefull as I need a good weapon in order to do decent damage in a team.

I would really love to equip a div9 (which is soldier only unfortunately) just past level 100, not even talk about it being overequiped. But personally I love hearing that there are some gimp soldiers over there that can do just as much damage with their weapons as other classes using those weapons. It gives me hope that I might be lucky to kill someone some day.

/me grabs some popcorn from Cyblade7 and takes a seat to enjoy the flame war

Post hmm

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

-----------------
    Littletza, President of Shadow Ops
    191 soldier
    RK2