Thread: Analog Myth, RP clan specializing in information, infiltration and dissemination

Analog Myth, RP clan specializing in information, infiltration and dissemination

Analog Myth is currently recruiting.

Description

We are a politically oriented group which focuses on monitoring the political climate on Rubi-Ka. We recognize that most often conflict stems from lack of information on all sides. Our goal is to provide the information which allows those in power to make solid decisions while using counter-intelligence to thwart our opponents.

We also specialize in the dissemination of information to the public through both publicity and political retoric. The voice of the people is the most powerful force behind any political movement, and we see it as our job to make sure those people are as informed as they can be.

This involves the work of many operatives in coordination; planting operatives at an event, planting operatives in key areas to spread the information quickly, as well as sending political pundits into the area to encourage proper resolution of the event.

Objectives

Our political objectives are to discredit the Omni-Tek corporation in order to eventually invalidate their lease on Rubi-Ka. We believe that a Clan-run government which leases notum-rich lands to competitive corporations will allow Rubikans the freedom they desire, while providing the galaxy with the notum it needs. Currently, we support the maintenance of the Tir Accord by backing the CoT and the presence of ICC Peacekeepers on Rubi-Ka.

Recruitment Info

We have unfortunately seen a marked decrease in activity from many of our operatives in the past months and are seeking to rebuild our structure in light of the large increase of activity on Rubi-Ka in the past weeks.

We have no profession or experience requirements. Whether you are a veteran soldier or a young fixer clansmen, we provide an excellent way to get involved in the volatile politics of Rubi-Ka without requiring you to shoot your way to the top. While military action is sometimes necessary, it is never our first move.

For more info, feel free to message either myself or Kwit, or send email to directors@analogmyth.net.

Thanks for reading
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Cool

Hey nice you need any info talk with me you only want to play cool dont bother talk with me, i got hot stuff on all sides so contact me ingame or send me a PM on forum

Someone should be contacting you shortly.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth