Thread: An Engineer Suggestion

An Engineer Suggestion

It seems that the Engineer is generally considered to be one of the worst classes in pvp. At the same time outside buffs, while commonly used, are perceived as dishonorable in duels. So I thought it could be a good idea to allow the engineer prof to use outside buffs. This would be kindof a player allowed balance to make combat more interesting. Engineers would still be vulnerable to roots but not so much by debuffs since most of their nanos are cast before combat and you can just set the bot to attack at the beginning of the match.

At lvl 140 with MC and TS mochams I can cast a slayer and use my 25% reflect nano. This puts my pet damage on par with an mp and my reflect close to a soldier (I think). With this setup I find I can do pretty well against a Doc, one of the more feared profs in pvp.

This probably wont make a difference in the end game when all of the decent nanos are self castable but that's the only portion of the game where engineers are competitive in pvp.

Please keep the flames down because this is just a suggestion, and yes, I am biased.

RV - PvPing self-buffed is a choice.

Twinks make a different choice.

That's all I'm gonna say.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Get a bot
    Use MA
    Use Shield debuff
    Use Flower of Life as a heal (very bugged, I know)
    Get a slayer transferrence

Sounds like its for high lvl peeps only?
    Well, main combat classes excell with weapons before support classes does (with this I mean enf/MA/Soldier/agent vs the rest)
    When the rest gets the IP's to go over all the stuff, it's a different game

--------------------------
    Littletza, President of Shadow Ops
    191 soldier
    RK2

6am here atm - may be an incoherrent reply